©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Important ????s

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
1) I took supertest for about 13 weeks @ 900mg (or a little over) per week. Supertest has deca in it..and it's been about two months since I got off of it. Now that im starting my next cycle of Test-E and D-bol, will the Deca still be in my system and help me out even more, or is it all gone?

2) I heard that with this Test-e cycle some people go 4-weeks on...2 weeks off...and back and forth until they're done with about 40 MLs of test. I was told the two weeks off cleans the receptors out and you getter better gains off of it. Is this true? Or should i stay 20 weeks on and straight through?

3) If taking D-bol @ 50mg per day, how should i seperate my dosages and do i take the d-bol on days i dont lift?

thanks

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I just have to ask what you mean by, "Supertest has deca in it"

GetSwullll said:
1) I took supertest for about 13 weeks @ 900mg (or a little over) per week. Supertest has deca in it..and it's been about two months since I got off of it. Now that im starting my next cycle of Test-E and D-bol, will the Deca still be in my system and help me out even more, or is it all gone?

2) I heard that with this Test-e cycle some people go 4-weeks on...2 weeks off...and back and forth until they're done with about 40 MLs of test. I was told the two weeks off cleans the receptors out and you getter better gains off of it. Is this true? Or should i stay 20 weeks on and straight through?

3) If taking D-bol @ 50mg per day, how should i seperate my dosages and do i take the d-bol on days i dont lift?

thanks

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
EACH ML OF SUPERTEST CONTAIN:
32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

That's what I meant.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GetSwullll said:

That's what I meant.
OK, just making sure.
I wouldn't consider or think of it too much in the way of being added mg's to a new cycle though. Most of it will be gone and only detectable if tested and that's as long as 3 months.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

That's what I meant.

after a month should be clear of your system.

I say run the test same dose through whole cycle.

dbol split dose AM/NOON/PM and take on training AND rest days..take daily!@

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
K...well thanks guys. This will be my biggest cycel yet so i'll keep you all posted on the gains and stuff.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
GoodLuck getSwull!

When you said Deca same as the others I was Thinking Nan deca, Not test deca.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
rAJJIN said:
GoodLuck getSwull!

When you said Deca same as the others I was Thinking Nan deca, Not test deca.

Thanks

And yea.i probably should have clarified that more. But all the advice and info. helped anyways.