©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Important Overseas Info

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Just was looking around a couple other forums and came across this, thought it was very useful information, maybe some of our international sources could learn a lesson or two from this.

Read. Listen. Enjoy.
Bionic

Ok I have been studing what you need to do keep you package from getting siezed. The first thing you need to know is who is looking to seize your package or preform a controlled delivery. Most would think it would be the DEA, this is not the case. The DEA has too much to worry about with narcotics and people who commit crimes to obtain those types of drugs. The bottom line is that for the most part people who use steroids are everyday , ordinary people who hold good jobs and can include lawyers, doctors , constuction workers and yes bodybuilders. So who is looking to bust you with your 20ml bottle of Deca ? The Postal Inspection Service, Customs and local law enforcement. The bottom line is that the incredible increase in the sale of AS by way of the internet and mail has created a way for these types of agencys to keep busy and create budget increases for themselves. AS busts are at an all-time high and unless sources and end users practice specific ways in sending and recieving packages it will continue to rise.

A. What types of packages can be opened by postal inspectors?

Periodicals
Standard mail
Anything send UPS, Fed-ex or by any other package service
ALL INTERNATIONAL MAIL...thats right ALL INTERNATIONAL MAIL.

Whats protected ? First class mail, Priority Mail, and Express mail.

Can any of these packs be opened under specific circumstances ? YES. The pack can be temporarily obtained but not opened if its "suspicious" Investigations can include x-ray, feeling the outside of the package and searching idenities of the sender and recipient. If there is enough evidence a judge can issue a warrent to preform a controlled delivery.

B. What do postal inspectors look for to find "suspicious" packages?

Size and Shape of the package, heavy wrapping in tape with an attempt to seal all openings, hand written labels , strange odors comming from the pack, leaking packs, fictitious return addys, and even packs sent from "source or destination " citys.

How do I try and keep my pack as safe as possible ?

I have come up with several ways to keep you pack at a "low risk" for a siezure or controled delivery.

C. Use printed labels for both sender addy and return addy.

D. Use real addys everytime. Dont want to use your own ? Open the the fucking phone book and pick one.

E. After you have carefully packaged all the contents use a thick zip-lock back as final line of defense for possible "odors" or leaks should a vial break.

F. Dont recieve ten packs from China in a short time span, be smart about it.

G. Use a PO BOX service that you can obtain packs 24 hours a day and always pick up after hours. This way the people working there dont see a 200+ pound freak of nature picking up packs from China EOD. And never order a pack that wont fit into your box, that way you will never have to sign.

H. Dont mail any other iteam related to Bodybuilding or wieght training to the addy you use to recieve your AS.

I. If you recieve a siezure notice, do not respond to it, and never order to the same addy or name again.

J. Never sign for anything...PERIOD

K. Get all bodybuilding related iteams out of your house including gear untill you safely recieve your package. Join a gym that alows you to keep a lock on your locker, keep your shit there untill you have safely recieved your goods.

Thats it , if I think of anything else I will certainly add it to the list. I hope everyone reads this , and continues to stay safe, remember Bigbrother is always watching so be safe. I hope this help to keep my bro's safe....peace

just wanted to keep you guys informed.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Nice post! The one thing I am wondering about is the last sentence (K.). If Im correct, under the new communist steroid law of 2004, it increases the severity of the crime if you have steroids in or near a training facility, gym or something like that.

W

wolfyEVH

yes....if you are caught w/ steroids, dealing or not, within 1000 feet of a sports facility or gym then the severity is increased. sucks to be on a college campus doesn't it!!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
yes....if you are caught w/ steroids, dealing or not, within 1000 feet of a sports facility or gym then the severity is increased. sucks to be on a college campus doesn't it!!!

Just peachy :rolleyes:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i c.. maybe i'll bring that up. Other than that i thought it was a very helpful post. w/ all the seizures i see happening(myself included), its worth a shot to follow it.