©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Immune system and cycling

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Im 3 weeks into my cycle and I have been hit with my 3rd 24 hour flu. I'm getting my ass kicked at least once a week here.
Is there any reason that my immune system could be weak while on a cycle?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I feel you bro. During my 2nd or 3rd week into my last cycle i had a horrible cough. The doctor said i had asthmatic pneumonia (SP). I couldn't catch my breaths after each set. It slowly went away. There are research that states that steroids do suppress the human immune system. That's probably why you keep catching the flu.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I have heard those studies too, but again it varies on each person. to help out i take vitamin c, zinc, and a multi-vitamin every day and have no problems.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im not sure man, maybe you thought you saw about 400, when it was about 490 or something??? i looked at my stats on here and it says i average about 7 a day and im sure all other people that contribute that much if not more. and i have access to my comp, at all times and work from home and that gives me much time to contribute.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Bro steroids can make you feel like that. When ever I take something with TEST PROPIONATE in it it kicks my ass.Any type of sustonon ,omnodren 250, straight prop destoys me.

Too true. What are you using?

Your gear is causing it, not your immune system. It's called test flu.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Too true. What are you using?

Your gear is causing it, not your immune system. It's called test flu.

Hey DR this is probably my second time feeling flush in the face with congestion and feeling like i'm getting real sick. And it's only been 1 1/2 weeks in my second cycle. I didn't have this in my last cycle. But you did mention the test flu what did you mean by that.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Hey DR this is probably my second time feeling flush in the face with congestion and feeling like i'm getting real sick. And it's only been 1 1/2 weeks in my second cycle. I didn't have this in my last cycle. But you did mention the test flu what did you mean by that.
test flu is a reaction some people get for a few different reasons. foremost is because you are injecting synthetic testosterone into your body and your bodies natural defenses are reacting to it. another reason is if you are taking high dosages your body will sometimes react to the new chemicals being introduced to it. test flu will usually go away after a few weeks but some people have been known to have permanent reactions to certain esters used with the different testosterones. best thing to do to combat it is to make sure you are taking your multivitamins and amino's, take some vitamin c and also b-12 for energy. change up your workouts in the gym to high rep/low weight for the few weeks you may be experiencing the test flu and also try to get a little extra sleep if possible.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i feel alot better today last night was just killer. It might have also been that i did squats and maybe have strained my neck some giving me a tension headache. I don't know but thanks for the answer pincrusher.