©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm truly flattered

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I went to my in box today and there were a lot of guys hitting me up with questions. This is ok and I enjoy helping and watching folks grow. But it seams like I'm constantly redirecting guys back to there trainers because they are questioning what the trainer is telling them to do. I made this very mistake in the begining (700 years ago) and I don't want you guys doing it also. These trainers know more than you know. You have hired them and they are going to direct you on how to best achieve your goals. Thats there job. When you come to me asking if the gear your doing is OK. It may not be my oppinion that it is but I'm not the guy you have trusted with you hard earned money. The ONLY way they can truly help you is to be straight with them and trust them by following there directions to a *T*.
Remember guys, I'm not a trainer at AnaSci and I never will be. That being said, as long as I'm a member here I will always help you out sharing my honest oppinion on what ever unless I'm asked not to. It's always flattering when this happens but it may not be best thing for you. There are MUCH better qualified trainers here than me.

I'm just a bitter old man:sniper:

CG

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
So no penis enlargement info thread or did I miss that? Jk- people always want info from people they look up to or have been where they want to be. Definitely a good thing bro!

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very straight up honest post. There is a ton of training info here in stickies etc.
Thanks, T...............................

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
yup...they see u....and think u know everything.(snds mean...but u know what i mean)
they see your physique....and look up to u. but thats a respectful way to say what you want to. good post

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I was actually quite surprised to see this post-

Without naming people, are these regular or frequent posters here? Seems out of character for most of the people who post on the daily here.