©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm the First!

ApexNinja27

Jan 28, 2004
Hey bros thought i'd introduce myself seein how no one else posts in this forum. I also post as eaglewrestler27 at fitness geared. Newaz i've been liftin for several years and just started my first cycle a week ago. Its 250 of QV test enth E4d for about 500 a week. I'm also runnin some armidex ED and will use my nolva for PCT. I might throw in some winstrol at the end too, not decided yet. Besides liftin i love to wakeboard and have wrestled for years and might try some muay thai soon. Newaz this board seems pretty cool, and i look forward to learnin all kinds of new shit! :D

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
great to have you here, im sure you can probally share some great info with us.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
ApexNinja27 said:
Hey bros thought i'd introduce myself seein how no one else posts in this forum. I also post as eaglewrestler27 at fitness geared. Newaz i've been liftin for several years and just started my first cycle a week ago. Its 250 of QV test enth E4d for about 500 a week. I'm also runnin some armidex ED and will use my nolva for PCT. I might throw in some winstrol at the end too, not decided yet. Besides liftin i love to wakeboard and have wrestled for years and might try some muay thai soon. Newaz this board seems pretty cool, and i look forward to learnin all kinds of new shit! :D

Welcom bro, and I'd go ahead and take 10mg nolv ed with .25 adex. The nolv will help keep your cholesterol levels in check (adex can get them out of whack).