©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Igf-1

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with IGF-1. Just wondering about dosages, side effects, what kind of gains to expect. Also, What's the deal with reconstituting, so it comes as a powder with water to mix it with or what?

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with IGF-1. Just wondering about dosages, side effects, what kind of gains to expect. Also, What's the deal with reconstituting, so it comes as a powder with water to mix it with or what?
most sources sell the igf already reconstituted and ready to inject. it typically comes in a dosage of 1000mcg per ml of fluid.
typical dosing is between 30-100mcg per day with a firstimer recommended to use the 30mcg. it is best when used with a strong harsh product such as anadrol or dbol but can be used with just about any aas product. you will want to wait till you have reached the 1/2 life times of the main aas product you are taking with the igf before you start to run it so if runnung test cyp you would wait till week 4-5 before starting the igf.
igf is best when run for 30 days at a time then stop for the equivalent timeframe before starting back up again. this is due to receptor downregulation and the igf becoming ineffective after that timeframe.
side affects can be anywhere from increased pumps in the gym to a large increase in appetite. the pumps in the gym can get so bad that you may end up cutting short some workouts especially the small muscle groups like arms & shoulders.
igf is like gh in that it will actually cause new cell growth and not just increased size of existing muscle cells.
igf is great at helping to lean someone out. most users experience a lowering of bodyfat levels even when eating a much greater amount of food while on the product due to the big increase in appetite.
not all users respond to igf and also it can be unstable and may get partially damaged during shipping which could cause a lessened affect from it.
do not run it with gh until you have a good bit of experience with both products on an individual basis. it will increase the effectivness of gh but can also cause joint pain which will be very detrimental to your lifting.
if you have access to the source section on here, there is a very good source for igf who i have had great experience with in the past.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Would it be beneficial at all to take with clen and T3 to help lose fat, and would it help grow muscle while losing fat? How do the gains compare to GH? About how much of the product is damaged durring shipping? How long is it's shelf life and do I have to keep it in the freezer?

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
Would it be beneficial at all to take with clen and T3 to help lose fat, and would it help grow muscle while losing fat? How do the gains compare to GH? About how much of the product is damaged durring shipping? How long is it's shelf life and do I have to keep it in the freezer?
as far as taking it with clen & t-3, im really not sure how it would work as i havent heard of anyone taking it like that. most people take it during a bulking cycle, cutting cycle or during pct to help maintain their cycle gains.
gains will be similar to gh but you will not get the localized fat burning like you do with gh at the injection sites. gh actually works in such a way that it increases your natural igf levels so in essence taking straight igf should be stronger.
i only put the part about potential damage during shipping because it can get damaged but i have not seen it happen. this is a caution that gets posted on various boards about getting it already reconstituted versus in powder form. i have used both reconstituted & the kind that you have to reconstitut after you receive it and they worked the same for me.
it must be kept cold so you would put it in the coldest part of your fridge but not in the freezer.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
be careful with that chris. all those hormones put together, just watch your diet for sure to the 't'! go on a diabetic diet.