©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If you had to beat an AAS drug screen...how would you do it?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ethics aside, if you had to pass an AAS screen for say the NFL how would you? I think if you knew that you would be tested from day one that you could use short esters or maybe just high Test, orals and some GH. Then work with your Doc to get levels normal before the Test.

Thoughts?

Hawk

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Well no clue on that but for say legal reasons I'd lie & say I'm on prohormones giving Me a false positive

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Pin test suspension daily and take massive amounts of dbol. Out of your system in matter of days then start right back up after testing and not miss a beat.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Stick to Test suspension or prop. Avoid nandrolones at all costs. Maybe some orals. Roll the dice with Growth, they're only testing 2 players per team per year. U can probably get away with a lot of peps. Pretty sure they don't test for IGF-1, MGF, TB500, or any other peps. And might as well throw in some insulin while you're at it. They can't ban it and don't test for it.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Do what any politician would do.....pay somebody off.

There's got to be a way they get around the test. Lots of pro sports players on the juice. I'm sure there are "tip offs".

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Stick to Test suspension or prop. Avoid nandrolones at all costs. Maybe some orals. Roll the dice with Growth, they're only testing 2 players per team per year. U can pal a my get away with a lot of peps. Pretty sure they don't test for IGF-1, MGF, TB500, or any other peps. And might as well throw in some insulin while you're at it. They can't ban it and don't test for it.

:yeahthat: One question...Is the testing random and is there a test date or do they just drop in unannounced for a sample? If someone knows when the test will be, as long as they haven't used any nandrolone, they should have a decent chance at beating it. A steady diet of Suspension and Anadrol would cover the power and size aspect. Not sure how IGF and some of the other GH secretagogues would relate on test for GH.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Pin test suspension daily and take massive amounts of dbol. Out of your system in matter of days then start right back up after testing and not miss a beat.

What? You're confusing half-life with detection(keep in mind about metabolites)...

dbol from my understanding is detectable MONTHS afterwards...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well no clue on that but for say legal reasons I'd lie & say I'm on prohormones giving Me a false positive

Yeah, the NFL does not accept ignorance as an excuse for a positive drug test. Remember the guys that got hit with suspensions a few years ago for taking a legal OTC supplement that had an undisclosed substance in it that the NFL had on the banned substance list? Didn't make any difference to the commissioner, he still hammered them for taking it. And if I remember correctly, that substance was just a diuretic.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Do what any politician would do.....pay somebody off.

There's got to be a way they get around the test. Lots of pro sports players on the juice. I'm sure there are "tip offs".

That's a very important factor. The NFL only tests for certain substances once a year, and at the same time every year. For instance, they only test for marijuana right after training camp, I believe. If u stay clean long enough to pass that test, then u can blaze it up for the rest of the year with no worries.

If u figure out when they test for PED's, u can schedule your cycles around it and be good to go.

Then there's always the Lance Armstrong/Ryan Braun method. Pay people off ahead of time, and if u do get caught, sue them into oblivion. Although, that one can come back to bite u later.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
If you were a well established player they give you notice, keep your epitestosterone levels within acceptable levels of testosterone. You take epi along with test. Orals and Gh are stopped an acceptable number of days before.

Ak

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
:yeahthat: One question...Is the testing random and is there a test date or do they just drop in unannounced for a sample? If someone knows when the test will be, as long as they haven't used any nandrolone, they should have a decent chance at beating it. A steady diet of Suspension and Anadrol would cover the power and size aspect. Not sure how IGF and some of the other GH secretagogues would relate on test for GH.

In the case I am speaking of it would be announced/scheduled such as at a competition or once yearly.

Hawk

cully626

May 24, 2014
Hawk. I found this on another board. http:// http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/dbol-detection-time-657314.html i know it doesn't answer your question. But I would personally would try a bladder of someone else's urine. Taped the my body and the catheter taped to my shaft. It can go wrong. Mine once leaked in the waiting room. Not good. Had to run to the restroom. Told the watcher I'd been holding it for hours.....

I just had a flashback to the ESPN show "playmakers" from this comment. please tell me someone remembers that show...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ha ha...I like how you buy 4 and get one free and comes with a warmer.

Hawk

5 times the protection...haha. I'd hate to see the guy that gets 5 piss tests in a short period of time...

When I got hired for my job, they had me piss in a cup on two occasions and took a hair sample a third time. Thank goodness the weren't testing for androgens. I work in the transportation industry, and I guess steroids aren't a concern...

A guy I knew from my contractor days in Iraq applied for a job with a large metro police department. He actually failed the drug test for AAS. They said they found the presence of an androgen. I do know he was running test and deca prior to the drug test.

Last edited: