©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If you could only have 50grams of one raw ?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What raw would you want if you had only one pick to use and it's only 50 grams worth?

I like Masteron because I'm older and like the hardness and definition I get with zero sides.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I guess primo or tren because they are so expensive.
No, maybe i would rather have anavar. Because 50 grams would make a shitload of caps.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Metribolone, people call it the oral tren. 50 grams of that shit would make me alot of money on the streets if it was legal to sell =]

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If I were being smart I would choose primo due to cost plus I have always wanted to use it.

For pratical reasons I would choose test c as it is my fav test and I will always be on some sort of test :)

electrickettle6

Dec 6, 2012
Primobolan Acetate!!!
Its the best oil but its so often faked AND the pip is pretty bad at higher concentrations so homebrew would have to be experimented with.

Anavar would be my second choice. I wouldnt even cap the powder i would just by a very sensitive scale and measure out 200mg for a daily dose. WOW. hahah