©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If you are reading this....

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
you are a loser too.
My big night out to the movies with the wife got cancelled because my parents couldn't babysit. I need to get out. I would love to go out and get and get buck wild with the wife in the city but it takes 3 days to recover from it. I'm getting so old.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I can't handle hang-overs at all like I used to could either....

6-pk and I feel like crap the next morn....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
you are a loser too.
My big night out to the movies with the wife got cancelled because my parents couldn't babysit. I need to get out. I would love to go out and get and get buck wild with the wife in the city but it takes 3 days to recover from it. I'm getting so old.

Yeah i know what your talking about. I'm 30 and my wife's 29 and we have 3 boys. It's hard to get out without them with no family here.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I was pretty crazy in my 20's. I have had maybe 6 drinks this year. When I do get out I see this guy play in this bar that serves great coffee but then I'm up all night.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm not much into the nightlife anymore since i've had kids. Maybe when my wife get's back i might start doing stuff like that again

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Parker123 said:
I'm 39 and go out every weekend. Maybe when I get older Ill stay home like you guys. lol

I hear you Bro! No wife (anymore) and no children. Not to say that I don't want that life someday. But I must also agree, I don't bounce back from a night of partying like I used to! Takes me a whole day to feel normal again!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i was at the bar drowning my sorrows in whiskey with the wifey and some friends. been drnking since 730 and at midnight, i told the wifey i need to stop. and i stopped drinking. and i dont have a hangover. and today were going camping and fishing with the inlaws. nd tommorow more boozing at a bbq