©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I think I'm going F***ing Crazy!

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Hey everyone! So I haven't been on here in a while, sorry for that guys. Lately I've been having a really tough time. I just graduated college this past May. Yeah great and what not, but life right now sucks. I have been trying to get a job, preferably a career. But in my hometown nothin was panning out. It's like it's slowly becoming a fucking ghost town. I did get on at the local gym, hell they even made me the head bodybuilding trainer. But guess what there is no market for it around!!! So just when things started getting sour it's like the damn world crashes down on me. First my gma dies, next my father starts throwing his attitude around (different thread), then my Jeep starts messing up, and now I'm fuckin flat broke. I had to move outta my dad's apartment and I lived in my Jeep for a few days. Oh great! Now here I was right out of college with an Associate's and a Bachelor's Degree, and FUCKING HOMELESS! Thankfully my grandparents let me move in with them so I can try to get back on my feet. I greatly appreciated it. But then again on the flip side, their freakin old and don't exercise. So I'm surrounded by people that just don't understand, you know. I haven't been able to touch a weight in a month and I feel like I've lost everything! I currently do have a job, it's at an auto parts store, although I know nothing about cars and They're only giving me 9 hours a week lol. So half the time I feel like an idiot at work. And only making $81 a week... Fucking I go to fucking college for $81 a week. I'm gonna fuckin go crazy! Why did I go to college then, just for the pussy??? This is fucking bullshit! How long does it take to get back where I was physically? Because I feel like most people just don't understand, they don't see that I have an emotional connection with my physical well being, you know. It's as if I'm in the gym continuously on the grind and eating right, I'm the happy mother fucker you'd ever meet. But when my foundation is shaken, it's like the world crumbles down. :action-smiley-041:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Go down your local recruiter and check out the Air Force
You will get paid to travail the world , they cloth you, feed you, and you always have a place to sleep
Seeing you did collage you will have a big foot up from the others after boot camp - what is it officer right out of boot camp
You just pick a field there that you can use in life later
Or check out working at your local air port or a big local hotel branch - both you can move up and branch out real fast.
Also insurance inspections doing casualty and property inspections - big money
Get to travel
There are so many options but you have to go fast while the hunger and drive is in your brain

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Go see a social worker. Prob can get food stamps and Medicaid. The goverment has that there for a reason.

Also the military is a great option.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Life teaches some hard lessons. The ones who make it, when they get their ass handed to them, sit down, learn from it, formulate a plan and become a better person because of it.

Formulate your plan.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Graduating college is not what is use to be.. maybe move around a larger city? Keep pounding the pavement, things will work out. Atleast it is good to see you back dark angel.

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Thanks everyone for the advice. Yeah it's good to get back. But unfortunately it's been a month since I've been in the gym. My weight floats between 275-280. So I'm down a bit. How long do you think it will take to get it all back?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
who cares about your weight? you are 280 pounds of worthless...you're in the real world now big boy, nobody's gonna give you shit...people have a hard enough time keeping their kids FED and you wanna gobble up all the food for your emotional well being??? nobody is gonna take you serious man, wake up

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Life teaches some hard lessons. The ones who make it, when they get their ass handed to them, sit down, learn from it, formulate a plan and become a better person because of it.

Formulate your plan.

Super advice,,,well said brother. I couldn't agree with you more.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Check out to see if the railroads have any openings in that area You have to go to their corporate website. They regularly hire conductors, track workers, etc.; and pay and benefits are extremely good... if you don't mind shift work and working out in all weather conditions. Those jobs are competitive though. But, all good paying jobs are very competitive these days. Doesn't hurt to put in for it and see.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Its an ad brother! Let me handle that part. I think your forgetting, I have contacts everywhere. That was just a sure fire position at the time