©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I think I'm changing plans. Advice please

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I've not long been off a 15 week cycle of test cyp 300 2x a week, with tren a 100 thrown in for 5 weeks about half way thru. With hcg 250 Iu 2x a week.
I was planning on running test cyp 300. 2x per week with tren e 200 2x per week for 10 weeks with winny 100 for the last 4 weeks or so of that cycle with hcg 250 2x a week.

I'm debating on taking it much lighter to take it easy on my system.
Still would like to run some test and winny.
Any advice what I should run?
Not planning on cycling til June

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
What exactly are your goals? I don't see anything that you did that was "heavy" to be quite honest.

All you did was run 600 test and ...5 weeks of tren(not sure why one would just do 5 weeks of tren).

Your cycle was extremely mild, and it's really up to you what you want to run. If you're set on Test and Winstrol, then yeah test/tren/winstrol is a well known stack that works, but not 5 weeks of tren if you're trying to actually fully reap benefits out of the cycle.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Was the tren a 100mg per day or per week? Adam if you're wanting some mass, it's time to get serious. Go with test cyp, dbol, and deca if you're just a beginner. Then go with the winny, test prop, tren a, and maybe a little mast as a cutter. Make it a 16 week cycle total. Eat and train like a maniac and you'll get there. Progressive poundage increases every session.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I did 5 weeks of tren bc I didn't calculAte right lol. I was planning on 50 per day but said screw it and went with 100 per day. Would have been 10 weeks but doubling cut it in half.
And yeah the tren was every day at 100 mg.
All in all I gained like 25 lbs and went to 8% body fat.
I was looking to maybe add a little more size (not a bulk just a bit more muscle) while cutting up a bit.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Haven't taken any. I don't have insurance and they want $140 to run lab work. Not happening.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Well I'm planning one test. Just to see if it's low so I can get a script of test Other than that I don't have the funds to get tested that much. I know it would b a good thing but I just can't do it

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Ok Adam, get those bloods done first. If they're good, go with test prop, mast, tren ace. A lot of chefs have these in a combo, making it easier. Winny is ok, but your joints may start hurting if you lift heavy. If you find some real anavar and dose it high enough, it will help tremendously to lean you out and tighten things up. You can sub var for the winny.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I got some equipoise 300. I read I could run it like 100 or so a week to help with the joint pain of the winny.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Bro, I can't run winny and lift heavy even with deca or eq. Some don't have this problem. Winny has fallen out of favor because we have a better availability of other real compounds now such as var, halo, etc. I remember a time when you took whatever you could find.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Haven't taken any. I don't have insurance and they want $140 to run lab work. Not happening.

So saying 140 $ is too much really annoys me since one stint in an icu for heart attack is in the 200, 000 $ dollars and up range. But I have your answer .

Private medlabs 49 $ depending on state you reside and no Dr needed .You pay online, go get blood taken where they say , u sit at home and 3 days you have results..:banghead:
http://www.privatemdlabs.com

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
So saying 140 $ is too much really annoys me since one stint in an icu for heart attack is in the 200, 000 $ dollars and up range. But I have your answer .

Private medlabs 49 $ depending on state you reside and no Dr needed .You pay online, go get blood taken where they say , u sit at home and 3 days you have results..:banghead:
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Agreed. Are people like this being serious?

$140 is too expensive for the cost of your life, a heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism, or some kind of other serious condition that crawls up on you ?

These kind of people honestly should not be touching gear(no offense).

OP: The recommendation he made about using PrivateLabs was superb. At least get your liver and kidney panel checked...at the minimum...

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You got hundreds of dollars on hand to buy AAS, but not another $140 to find out if you're killing yourself? Seriously weak answer bro. If you can't afford the blood work, you shouldn't be buying the gear. These guys are right for reading you the riot act. Get your head out of your ass.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Unfortunatly most have the same response to bloods, it's too much or they feel fine do more and still look the same!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I read a post one time about a guy who didn't believe in bloods he just "listened to his body" he thought he could tell how his hormones were by the texture of the oil on his face and crap like that...I'll try and find it, it was interesting read for all u bums that don't want to cough up 50 bucks