©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I still have my V card

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
Hey Old Hats,

I am 33 and feel like within the next year I'm ready to finally give some new supplements a go. I believe I am very close to genetic potential and still want to make some gains. Coming on this site hoping for some guidance from people who have experience.

About me:
Height 6'2"
Weight approx. 200 (i think the scale at the gym is lying)
Experience - I know my way around the gym bout eight years serious on/off
Diet - I haven't ate mcdonalds in a decade

Over the last winter I had a broken finger that severely limited my pulling lifts, which set me back a bit with dead lifts especially. The summer has been a recovery for me in that area.

Goals:
@ target body weight of 195lbs
Bench 1.5
Squat 2
Dead 2.5

Current:
Bench 245@200=1.225
Squat 295@200=1.475
Dead 315@200=1.575

I believe these goals are challenging yet obtainable. Please understand if that doesn't seem like much to you I am an extreme ecto. When I was 18 I was 150lbs so i take pride in all the gains I can get.

My biggest concerns are not about discipline or routine, but about the uncertainty of quality control (something im injecting into me), and about MPB. With my receding, but not surrendering hairline, I assume Propecia will be a necessity. I've heard varying reports on it's effectiveness.

I hope to learn as much as possible from you all and contribute what I can from my experience as I proceed.

Cheers,
Mark

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome now that's how you do an introduction. I'd say keep your first cycle light an easy others might say something else but 500mgs of test a week would be a good start. And your male pattern baldness you just need to let go you're not a spring chicken plus women love rubbing bald heads and begin shaving your head bald. I lost my hair around 26-27.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
As phoe stated, great intro and his cycle advise spot on. Keep it simple. Given your stats, you will have great gains. The hair, let it go man. There is no guarantee you will keep it. Plus it's not your hair people will be noticing. I fought it for 40 years and can say without a doubt, if you are already balding, you look much better shaved than with mpb.

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
Thanks guys, I have read all the beginner posts which pretty much answer my questions. I'll post some pics and share my results as I start.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
skinnymark, you will probably have to change your name in the near future as you learn from this site . The next step you take will be your best step! Be smart and cool about it! Later,OMR

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Welcome now that's how you do an introduction. I'd say keep your first cycle light an easy others might say something else but 500mgs of test a week would be a good start. And your male pattern baldness you just need to let go you're not a spring chicken plus women love rubbing bald heads and begin shaving your head bald. I lost my hair around 26-27.

I'd do this and add in 12.5mg of exemestane (aromasin) per day to control estrogen.

Welcome aboard! You should make solid progress on somethign simple and it will give you a good idea on where to take things next.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
NICE to have you brother :welcome:
Nice intro too. If you work hard and believe
anything is possible.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Welcome skinny. Above cycle advice is solid, goals are realistic. MPB? It happens to some earlier, most eventually to some degree, that's life and hardly anything worth worrying about. Lift hard, eat well and rest well. Again, welcome!
:)

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
SkinnyMark will become MegaMark soon! At 6'2" and 200 your nice and lean. Just take it slow. Don't let the test go to your head. As you can see there are a lot of good men here to help out.