©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I really need help & advice with sus and deca

TravisBickle

Nov 23, 2004
Hi,

Newbie here. I really need some help and advice, I am 23 year old male and i used to train about a year ago really hardcore and i got good results and now i have gained a lot of fat, so i am on a weight loss plan were i do a lot of cardio and have a lo carb diet and am on my way to losing my gut. But once i do this i want to get big again and this is what i have:

10 bottles of SUS 250 (1ml),
10 bottles of DECA 50,(1ml)
80 capsules of Andriol & a lot of creatine.

How should i use this gear, when should i use it, how should i inject, what are the methods of drawing it out of the bottles and what ml syringe should i use and so forth. Thanks in advance please please help.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to the board! Chris is right in telling you that you need more gear. You can use the sustanon, but I wouldnt use the deca if this is your first cycle. As was mentioned, you'll need at least 500mg of the sustanon per week. Thats 2 vials weekly, and I would stay on for 10 weeks. Basically, get 10 more sustanon amps and save the deca for a later cycle. When you do use the deca down the road, I would add it in with a testosterone cycle at 400mg weekly.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
another case of deca dick, there needs to be an organization to prevent this. T.A.S.B.B.A.D.D.

The Anabolic Steroid Body Builders Against Deca Dick.

TravisBickle

Nov 23, 2004
Thanks guys, any help with what kind of syringes i should use and how to draw and inject and s#*t like that. Should i be taking creatine when i hit the sus? Should i be taking the 2 amps on the same day ? and when y'all say test do you mean test proprionate? Thanks

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no, test eth or test cyph. im not a big fan of creatine though. you probably want to get a 22 or 23 gauge with a 1'' needle. draw at angle not directly in. always aspirate(check for blood) you do it a couple times and you'll be fine. No pain...No Gain.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Welcome to the board! Chris is right in telling you that you need more gear. You can use the sustanon, but I wouldnt use the deca if this is your first cycle. As was mentioned, you'll need at least 500mg of the sustanon per week. Thats 2 vials weekly, and I would stay on for 10 weeks. Basically, get 10 more sustanon amps and save the deca for a later cycle. When you do use the deca down the road, I would add it in with a testosterone cycle at 400mg weekly.
I agree, but I would not get more sust. I would get test cypionate or enanthate and inject 1 sust amp a week and 1 cyp or enanth per week. Both are cheaper than sust.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
andriol are useless orally, but a little known fact; they contain testosterone undecanoate. You can aspirate the test out of the capsules and inject it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I agree, but I would not get more sust. I would get test cypionate or enanthate and inject 1 sust amp a week and 1 cyp or enanth per week. Both are cheaper than sust.

Isnt everyone as rich as me? :confused: lol