©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i need help!!

jamdan13

Jun 22, 2005
I have a bottle of equipoise but no syringes. I am not sure what size (cc's) to buy, how often to take ect. please advise.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
you got a bit of reading to do first, check out the stickies on this site is a good place to start thay will give you and idea of how to go about it , you need a bit more than just EQ to cycle properly and you need to lear about PCT , happy reading we are all here to help if their is stuff that you still dont understand but you need to read and learn about what you are going to do first.

jamdan13

Jun 22, 2005
thanks, I will keep reading. This may sound stupid but this is what is confusing me.....I realize I should take 200-400 mg/week of eq (stacked w/something) I was told to take 1 cc twice a week. I believe 1 cc =10ml. It just doesnt seem to add up. Am i converting wrong?

Last edited:

jamdan13

Jun 22, 2005
So how many mg in a ml or cc. sorry if im real confused. I have looked everywhere and it all seems to say the same thing...200-400mg per week but no reference to size of syringes or how often.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
depends on the concentration of the gear you have some gear is say 400mgs per mil and other will be 200mg per mill , your eq should have the concentration printed on the lable ? if not ask the guy who you got it from ,

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
label on vial

Look at the label... assuming it has one :rolleyes:

IT should say something like 200mg/ml ... which means there is 200 mgs per ml...

How many ml is in the viel you got now? 10? 20? 50?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
somthing doesnt sound right bro , that is a hell of a lot of juice you need to put into yourself like two shots of 4 mil per week plus test which you would need to run at the same time , my advese is to get a membership at this site and check out the member only section of anasci , mabie post a picture of what you got so some of the vets can help out,

jamdan13

Jun 22, 2005
sorry, I dont know if i can post a picture on this thread or not. But if you have time, and go to google and search equipoise boldenone and search images... I have the exact bottle as the 4rth pix, 2nd row. I figured it was just a big bottle and I would only use about 1/2.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
if you run the stuff you would want to go 10 weeks at around 400mgs which means you would not have enough and you would want to take it with test ,
what are your stats age , hight , weight , aproximite BF%
I am not familiar with this brand of eq , mabie some others can help on that one

Attachments

• equipoise50[1].jpg
    equipoise50[1].jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

jamdan13

Jun 22, 2005
I am 26 years old. 5 '9" 180. I have been working out since high school. I have been personal training for 4 years. I always wanted to stay natural but what the hell, right. I want to do something mild. I do alot of cardio also. I have read that eq is mild and also is one of the few steroids to raise your red blood count which improves your cardiovascular system. That would be a bonus for me. I am stuck in a rut and would be satisfied with a 10 pound gain. the eq sort of fell in my lap from a reliable source. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank so much guys for your time.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Ok IMO here is what you should do sit the eq aside for this one , take test e or c for 10 to 12 weeks @500mgs per week , 2 weeks after start pct , make shure you are taking in over 3500 cals, you may put on more than 10 lbs but hay it will work ,

W

wolfyEVH

listen to these guys.....dont take eq alone.......i suggest you stick around and read all of our sticky threads and use the search button. test should be included in every cycle..

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Max lift has given you some excellent advice. Check out our profile section and read the stickys at the beginning of this section. That will help you out a lot.

Testosterone is the primary natural androgen in the human body, that's right male and female, most steroids work best when taken in addition to test.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
first things first

Dont even touch that eq till you got some test,nolvadex,clomid,and maybe hcg. After that read, read ,read, and read some more about what you are doing. Know your shit before you start. Do you even know where to inject or how to check if you hit an artery or something.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
hammeranvil said:
Dont even touch that eq till you got some test,nolvadex,clomid,and maybe hcg. After that read, read ,read, and read some more about what you are doing. Know your shit before you start. Do you even know where to inject or how to check if you hit an artery or something.

Agreed! I researched AAS for almost a year before I started a cycle. Plus I had the help of 2 very knowledgeable vets. Like Hammeranvil said, do you have Nolvadex incase of gyno? Do you have everything you need for PCT? Do you know all the precautions to take when you inject? Do you know where to inject? Please, for you own safety and health, know what your doing before you do it! This type of lifestyle is not something you rush into. I've read about many brothers like yourself rushing into a cycle because they were excited and wind up blowing their cycle, loosing their gains or worse winding up in a hospital.