©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need cycle advice

Linebacker27

Feb 23, 2014
So, Im trying to plan out my run for spring. Here is what I want to run. Test, Tren Ace, Mast E. here is what I have on hand.
20 ml tren ace100 mg
20 ml TNE 100 mg
20 ml TNE/TREN A blend 100/50
20 ml mast e 200

So my dilemma is I need more test. I plan on ordering test prop, and planned on running 300mg test prop,400mg mast e, 400mg tren a per week. and I have the tne tren blend on hand. So I am really unsure how to combine all 4 compounds. I keep reading that low test moderate tren is the way to go, so should I run less prop?

Also forgot to mention, I have Aromasin on hand as well, planned on 25mg monday/25mg thursday. Any advice on stacking this would be greatly appreciated!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
You did not state how many weeks you want to run the stacked cycle. I and a few others would run test lower than tren. Is this a bulk or cutting? I am assuming cutting because of the masterone, unkess you are running it as a sarm/anti estro effect. Esters will play into that a little. TNE and Tren A would be the way to go overall, so you could control sides.

Get back with how many weeks and might be able tonhelp with the math. The tne/tren a mix should have been 1:1 at least, but w.e.

Linebacker27

Feb 23, 2014
Im shooting for 10 weeks. Maybe 12, depending on results/sides. Also, I can get more of all these products. So if you were going to run 10 weeks, how would you dose it, and would you add prop at all?? Thanks a lot for reply.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'd be another to advocate keeping Test low; especially during a cutting cycle. Try keeping it around TRT levels(125mg/wk) or lower and see how that works for you. It helps prevent the most common Tren sides for me, plus it keeps aromatization in check which keeps estrogen low. Plus you won't have to spend money on more Test. Long estered injected once or twice a week works fine.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I would run no more than 300mg week of test, prefer 200-250 range. Tren no more than 400mg but other run a little higher. I like masterone and run it whenever for the dht and anti-e effect, but others will preach there is no use to running it if you are not sub 10% BF. Up to you.

Just run the seperate tne and tren, shelve the combo for now. Just watch out for estro side with the tne and do not get them confused with progesterone sides.