©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I just found a site on Anabolic Steroids ...

eliarnoler

Banned
Aug 3, 2009
Hey All,

I can't believe this...

I just found a site on Anabolic Steroids

Check it out:

Last edited by a moderator:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
This is getting old. SCAM!

Fuckin ehh!!!! this shit is getting real old..Now that it has been brought up, lets do something about it!... You got good, new guys on here like Niko and Measure and kingleo that give a shit about this board. And post legit questions... yet you let these freakin assholes post every fuckin day on every fuckin section of the forum. Yes, this can be a great site. Different from the rest, thats why i like it. Now its up to you BIGA....Do something.?? Give someone that is on here some athourity to delete this bullcrap. Everyone, now its time to show your democracy and PM the owner and tell him how you feel. Hope we can make this a board to be proud of......

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Fuckin ehh!!!! this shit is getting real old..Now that it has been brought up, lets do something about it!... You got good, new guys on here like Niko and Measure and kingleo that give a shit about this board. And post legit questions... yet you let these freakin assholes post every fuckin day on every fuckin section of the forum. Yes, this can be a great site. Different from the rest, thats why i like it. Now its up to you BIGA....Do something.?? Give someone that is on here some athourity to delete this bullcrap. Everyone, now its time to show your democracy and PM the owner and tell him how you feel. Hope we can make this a board to be proud of......

Well said. I have thought that for ages. I would happily help delete all the spammers.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006

Its Not BigA. BigA gives his Mods full powers to bann and remove any members or threads.
You have the rite Idea!!! Just Looking for the wrong guy. rthe new Owner here is Running the ADMIN handle or should be able to be contacted thru the "contact us" on the bottom right of the forum.

Glad to see there are a few of you that give a shit and would like to get this forum under control and headed in the rite direction.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I checked my controls and I Guess I can edit and bann. Just not erase threads.
All that would take is One minute for the Owner the change the options and give permissions to mods to erase threads.

Problem is I dont have the time or energy Myslef, Im Over commited at a few other forums. Ill sure put in a good word for some of you guys though.
You need to get in touch with the current owner and let him know your serious about helping make this a better forum