©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I hit a vein, Help

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Ok I was shooting my quad and didn't realize until a big bump appeared and the vein became very visible.
My quad is killing me, aside from this what else can I expect. The shot was Test E

W

wolfyEVH

if you aspirated and no blood came out, you prolly just passed through a vein while puttin your needle in.....you'll be fine...hurts bad, but you'lll ive

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Yeah, hurt like a bitch. Thanks. Just for shits and giggles, what could happen if you inject into a vein?

W

wolfyEVH

lighted headed, prolly pass out.....if it was enough juice, it would prolly kill you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Sometimes people don't stick the pin high enough on the thigh and you have more of a chance of hitting a vein. I haven't had anything bad happen except for some blood coming out after an inject. I aspirated and everything and saw no blood but when i pulled the pin out blood just started flowing. stopped easily enough just was surprised because it never happened before. i'm worried about hitting a nerve....don't know what i'd do if my leg started flopping around.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Sometimes people don't stick the pin high enough on the thigh and you have more of a chance of hitting a vein. I haven't had anything bad happen except for some blood coming out after an inject. I aspirated and everything and saw no blood but when i pulled the pin out blood just started flowing. stopped easily enough just was surprised because it never happened before. i'm worried about hitting a nerve....don't know what i'd do if my leg started flopping around.

That happens quite frequently. Thats why you NEVER inject over white carpet! ;)

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Blackbird said:
Ok I was shooting my quad and didn't realize until a big bump appeared and the vein became very visible.
My quad is killing me, aside from this what else can I expect. The shot was Test E

Hey bro, do you shave your legs? Use a clipper for hair if you do not want to use a razor. If you have low bodyfat you can see your veins in your leg and just avoid them. Maybe that will help bro. ummm you inject in your shoulders? I prefer shoulders because it helps expand the tissue over time and stretch the facia and allow shoulders to grow more I THINK..lol.. I notice a difference so I always inject in shoulders. When I started injecting igf1 into my shoulders damn what a difference I noticed and the gains were permanent too. cool later. Bio

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Don't worry...you wont even know it.....you'll be through the ceiling by then...lolol