©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Did My First Shot

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
This is my first cycle, I took out the deca, so I have more time to research HCG.

weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
weeks 1-12 test 500 mg/wk.
PCt. novaldex 40mg first 2 weeks, then 20mg 2 weeks. WIll do 2 weeks after first last test shot.

I did my first poke today in the glutes, i aspirated and all. A little blood came out at the end, but i hear thats ok. I dont feel sore right now, its like 10mins after my shot. Is that bad? All in all it was painless, and it went well. Hit me back if I am doing any thing wrong. Today is my first day out of 12 weeks, wish me luck.

THanks
Mark

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
bigmark3d said:
This is my first cycle, I took out the deca, so I have more time to research HCG.

weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
weeks 1-12 test 500 mg/wk.
PCt. novaldex 40mg first 2 weeks, then 20mg 2 weeks. WIll do 2 weeks after first last test shot.

I did my first poke today in the glutes, i aspirated and all. A little blood came out at the end, but i hear thats ok. I dont feel sore right now, its like 10mins after my shot. Is that bad? All in all it was painless, and it went well. Hit me back if I am doing any thing wrong. Today is my first day out of 12 weeks, wish me luck.

THanks
Mark

Good luck with it.. keep us posted throughout your cycle.. your ass may hurt somewhat the next day :D

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
:bigok: Great bro, good luck with that cycle. I contemplated the same one, but opted for test & winny. Keep us posted on your progress! Training partner of mine just started as well (one week in). He was complaining today about his ass killing him. Small price to pay for huge gains! Good luck! (BTW, still awaiting order from your favorite site!)

A

armani1072

good luck on that bro:) keep us posted on gains and stuff. maybe take some before pics :)

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
thanks guys my ass kinda feels a bit heavier, after like 4 hours after the shot.
It was real painless, I liked it.

Mark

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
My ass is real sore, now and it feels like their is a knot where i poked. Is that ok? Its not that bad, but its sore.

Mark

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
I massage the area for a little bit after injecting to try and disipate the oil a bit. What you are feeling is completely normal. You will get used to it.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok dude I am massing it as well, it will go down I believe, its still sore, and lets see if a night of sleep will help it. I just drank the biggest protein shake of my life, that serious mass one, and I missed a meal today so i took 2 big ass scoops, and 24 oz of milk, man after drinknig all that I think I am gonna hurl. It was so fuking much, 1600 calories though. Thats nice.

Mark

A

armani1072

bigmark3d said:
My ass is real sore, now and it feels like their is a knot where i poked. Is that ok? Its not that bad, but its sore.

Mark

pretty normal for the most part. usually massaging and a heating pad work wonders. also keep moving around after you inject, take a walk or go to the mall or something that will help alot too. :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
How many days into the cycle could you start seeing changes? Just curious - I'm now on day 4 with a similar dbol / enanthate cycle.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Hey my boy is on the same cycle imdaman1, he said two weeks to see a very noticable difference.....