©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I am new

dusker

Jul 29, 2005
I am new to this site, and I was wondering if I could get any suggestions at starting off into using steroids? I've read quite a bit about them, however I don't know which would be the best for a beginner. I also would like to know, do you have to take any other types of supplements during your cycle, aswell as after your cycle? sorry for the noob questions.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welcome to anasci ,
take a look at the stickies and read the profiles on the home page (its a good place to start) you will have to let us know about your self a bit as well
age,lifting history , weight , aprox BF ,

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
welcome to anasci ,
take a look at the stickies and read the profiles on the home page (its a good place to start) you will have to let us know about your self a bit as well
age,lifting history , weight , aprox BF ,

ditto....and welcome to anasci bro. Lots of helpful people on this board

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
welcome bro ! you are asking some good questions but lets start off with how old are you? whats your diet consist of ? and how long have you been working out?

dusker

Jul 29, 2005
well, I'm 18, I've been workin out for 3 years now cause of high school football, my diet isn't exactly the cleanest, but I try to keep it to a good balance.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
most people on this board will probably suggest that you wait a couple more years before considering AAS.. just add alot of protein about 2g per pound body weight. and clean up your diet a little and keep doin what your doing , work out ,eat ,SLEEP, and eat and workout again. you still have alot of time to grow try to do it natural for as long as possiable before considering steroids. at your age a good diet ,plenty of sleep and a good workout schedule you will grow in size and strength just fine.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Welcome to Anasci bro. Don't quit on your bodies natural ability to GROW. I didn't start untill 29 and I was still making good gains naturally. Just stick to a good diet and weight lifting plan for now. :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
wait another 2 years at least and see what can be accomplished natuarlly. and maybe then consider AAS if you stop gaining but just because you stop gaining a little doesnt mean:: next step steroids ,switch up your routine a little from time to time..but you know this is a great board learn everything you can on here that way down the line if you do decide to take steroids at least you will be able to make a educated decision...