©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I am done!!!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I have to quit for a while. I am not gaining anymore, and I am fucking tired of eating. 6th or 7th week int o2nd cycle and I have only put on like 5 lbs. 4500 plus calories a day is about my max, and I cannot eat anymore than that at all. To gain mo you must eat mo, and that I cannot do anymo. I am so looking forward to 2500-3000 cals aday, and some fucking junk too. I am ready for some fried chicken.

I will check back frequently. Keep up the good work and info. I will probably be cycling again sometime next year, this year was my learning curve, and I know what I like.

test and deca, then winny and primo, with some HCG at the end and nolva after.

That is my stack.

Lata!

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
damn man i didnt know you could just gve up like that. but wouldnt you only gain like 10lbs acycle after u do it once? i cant quit .. i like how i am looking too much and women like it to much. yea dudeit is hard ashell to eat all the time and cost me a lot. but good luck dude dont give up fr too long.... ;)

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
KILLA said:
I have to quit for a while. I am not gaining anymore, and I am fucking tired of eating. 6th or 7th week int o2nd cycle and I have only put on like 5 lbs. 4500 plus calories a day is about my max, and I cannot eat anymore than that at all. To gain mo you must eat mo, and that I cannot do anymo. I am so looking forward to 2500-3000 cals aday, and some fucking junk too. I am ready for some fried chicken.

I will check back frequently. Keep up the good work and info. I will probably be cycling again sometime next year, this year was my learning curve, and I know what I like.

test and deca, then winny and primo, with some HCG at the end and nolva after.

That is my stack.

!

I hear ya bro. I'm doing about 4500-5000 cals and I'm constantly bloated and feel like shit. I'm finally over the 210 mark again but it took 2 months to get that 20lbs and a shit load of food and gear lol. I do like it when I'm cutting on clen and ECA b/c being hungry is a nice feeling after this!

Good luck bro, remember the site is about more than just juice - we're friends.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Dude If Ur Trying To Gain Eat The Fried Chicken. You Must Not Know That Its Good To Have Some Fat When Trying To Bulk Hell Its Good To Eat Fried Chicken When Ur Trying To Diet Because After Being Restricted For So Long It Boosts Ur Metabolism. But If Ur Bulking Dude Eat Whatever U Want To Sweets Whatever Thats The Only Way Ur Going To Gain Weight.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Thats what i was thinkin eat like helllllllll???? I couldnt just stop in the middle of a cycle..... Mamma didnt raise a quitter.. LOL HA

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
oops

Killa....I noticed you weren't doing any orals in that cycle...why?,,,,D-bol,adrol you'll gain...

Last edited:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
big o said:
Killa....I noticed you weren't doing any orals in that cycle...why?,,,,D-bol,adrol you'll gain...

This last cycle was 3wks prop 100mg eod (kick start)/ 7 weeks test e 250mg e3d/ 5 weeks EQ 200mg e3d (started EQ in wk 3). My favorites so far are listed in the first post. No orals this time. Did Dbol first cycle. It was cool.

Guys, I am just tired. I really never cycled off from the first one. I did take some nolva for about a month, but jumped right back in. I never felt so good while on the first cycle. I thought I could just keep it going, but I just feel tired now.

I am getting these wierd rushing headaches that go away as fast as they come on, but they still hurt.

I will probably pick back up next year. I am doing my time off for at least 6 months though.

My food intake has been hurting our finances too. 3 or 4 chicken breasts in a sitting costs a bit after a while.

P

pincrusher

the not cycling off from the first one is probably a good percentage of the reason why you had such difficulties with this goaround. your body needs the break so it can recover or you will not be able to gain the same on your second cycle as you did on the first one. take some time off and then hit it hard next time and you should grow like a weed. :)