©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hypo snack

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heres an advanced better recipe of sesame snaps that I used to only find as I traveled abroad In poland .

Glass bowl.. I used a pyrex 4 cup measuring cup.
1 cup of corn sugar (glucose)
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds found in bulk at most grocerys.
Grease a glass pan with coconut oil..uee paper towel for just a thin coating. Or non stick spray.
Melt all together In microwave till melted. Its gonna be hot ..no kids needed.lol
Pour onto glass pan and I used a metal spoon with coconut oil to smooth around..
Let cool and snap a chunk for the gym bag for some energy or to prevent hypo.

Attachments

• IMG-1392168687509-V.jpg
    IMG-1392168687509-V.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Bump!!! Polish sesame snaps. Dude remember last time we were in Poland and we had to beg that gypsie girl to give us the recipe. Ahh I left my heart in Warsaw that night!!!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Man when I was in Poland I had a blast. The women there are beautiful and all wanted to take a pic with me cause I was American.......Awesome time. A cop in Warsaw did try stealing my bottle of vodka though.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've never been to Europe but would love to travel there one day. Just wish I'd gone when I was single the way people talk about it. And the beautiful women who love Americans

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I've never been to Europe but would love to travel there one day. Just wish I'd gone when I was single the way people talk about it. And the beautiful women who love Americans

Me too.....I was on my honey moon.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

FYI Amsterdam and Paris are shit holes...

Paris is like Detroit, rough as fuck there at night, I was shocked.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Let me call the girl fry ruined and ask carb count for one of those packages.. I also use plain honey but a smoked sesame seed ads flavor....will report back.
Just fukn with u psych..u world traveler..

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Let me call the girl fry ruined and ask carb count for one of those packages.. I also use plain honey but a smoked sesame seed ads flavor....will report back.
Just fukn with u psych..u world traveler..
She has a number?