©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hump Day...

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Down here in Florida, big speed bumps in the road are signified with a cautionary yellow sign that read HUMP. I always believe in following the law, so when ever I get to one I have sex on the spot. LOL

Nitrateman

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Down here in Florida, big speed bumps in the road are signified with a cautionary yellow sign that read HUMP. I always believe in following the law, so when ever I get to one I have sex on the spot. LOL

Nitrateman

thats almost like thoses signs that say "do not pass". I was parked at one for a week because I was too afraid to pass it and break the law. :D

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Kenzie

If you accept that title you will be scarred for life...MS HUMP DAY QUEEN

Nitrateman ;)

M

McKenzie

mr.nitrofish said:
I challange you! happy hump day :D

damnit all! you got me Nitro!

I was goofin off on another board and meant to come post up hump day here! :mad:

ya got me Nitro....but there's always next week.... :D

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
McKenzie said:
damnit all! you got me Nitro!

I was goofin off on another board and meant to come post up hump day here! :mad:

ya got me Nitro....but there's always next week.... :D

oh, did I beat you again? :D

at least I get thursday and friday off, so tuesday is kind of like the hump day for me.

M

McKenzie

yep...you beat me again.... :(....but excellent work Mr. Nitro! ;)

Hump Day imdaman....week is almost over but I just throw in the humpin smilies n crap....not like I'm seein any action tho :rolleyes:

but hopefully you guys are :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
yep...you beat me again.... :(....but excellent work Mr. Nitro! ;)

Hump Day imdaman....week is almost over but I just throw in the humpin smilies n crap....not like I'm seein any action tho :rolleyes:

but hopefully you guys are :)

You got one more time to tell me that you're not seein any action and I swear I'm gonna drive down there and give you action till it hurts!!! lol