©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how's this for a monster cycle?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
16,000mg of test enath (1000wk)
7,000mg of British Dragon Deca (500wk)
3,000mg of British Dragon Anadrol (100day/4wks)
2,250mg of British Dragon Anabol (50day/6wks)
some test prop first 2 or 3 wks.

:) I am psyched.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Gawd...

gregdiesel said:
16,000mg of test enath (1000wk)
7,000mg of British Dragon Deca (500wk)

:) I am psyched.
resembles my year round regimen :D j/k
I thought I was seein double. wouldnt recommend to a newbie.
...how long you gonna run this? 16wks?
1)monitor your blood pressure.
2)Youre heavy on the orals. And Two alkylated orals r a no-no.Excuse me,looks like your only doing one oral..3)take some liver detox
4)got PCT?
5)next time, I'll let you send half your money to me,you'll still get the same gains.
GOOD LUCK Greg

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind

This part here seems a little like overkill.
What's your cycle history?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:

This part here seems a little like overkill.
What's your cycle history?
my thoughts exactly...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Taking the A50 first THEN the Dbol, smart enough not to run them at the same time.

My body does not respond to any test enath under 750mg. This will be the 6th cycle in 4 years.

I just shed about 20lbs of fat, so I'm ready to grow again.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
Taking the A50 first THEN the Dbol, smart enough not to run them at the same time.

My body does not respond to any test enath under 750mg. This will be the 6th cycle in 4 years.

I just shed about 20lbs of fat, so I'm ready to grow again.
OK.
The gram a week of test doesn't bother me. I don't respond at under 1g either.
I was concerned about the orals.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
My last 2 cycles I started with dbol for 6 weeks then tossed in A50 about 3 months in and finished with dbol. A strange thing to do, but it did give me some late cycle gains. This time I'm going to do it right and front load 1g of test then 3 days later start abombs and test prop.

My goals are to hit 230lbs, 19" arms, and 355 on the bench.

P

pincrusher

those amounts you list will get me through about 4 weeks tops :D
doesnt look bad but make sure you put a disclaimer in your original post that this cycle is for experienced juicers and not for newbies. ;)

skrill

Sep 2, 2005
DragonRider said:
OK.
The gram a week of test doesn't bother me. I don't respond at under 1g either.
I was concerned about the orals.

Damn! Are you completely shut down when/if you come off?

I took 500mg of QV Test last cycle and barely felt it and I'm going to see about getting my T levels checked tomorrow, I'm worried that I'm going to qualify for HRT for the rest of my life.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Yeah, thats quite a doozy. My last cycle was up to 1300mg but I'm taking about a year off of everything, so hopefully my receptors will be fresh enough to get away with 750 or so, we'll see!!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Looks a little light to me.....I'd up everything...You can't gain on that little bit of gear...What's wrong with you!

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Looks a little light to me.....I'd up everything...You can't gain on that little bit of gear...What's wrong with you!
damn we think alike and its scarin me LOL
i tend to run between 2-3 grams of test per week and if i go much lower i dont really see that much from it. i love upping drol to 150-250mg ed but i dont recommend this to anyone unless you have a passion for destroying your body and are competely insane like i am. :D
i do like the overall cycle plan though and you should see good results from it. :)

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Damn Fellas!!!!! Oh man you guys gotta take care of yourselves. If you kick the bucket who am I gonna go to? Whos gonna read my dumb posts and answer my dumb questions? We all want to grow grow grow. And when you even lose a couple pounds after a cycle its like"Yeah Im back on it", but man.......nobody should go through the harsh aftermath down the road we might face. Keep it easy and light and live a couple more years.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
damn we think alike and its scarin me LOL
i tend to run between 2-3 grams of test per week and if i go much lower i dont really see that much from it. i love upping drol to 150-250mg ed but i dont recommend this to anyone unless you have a passion for destroying your body and are competely insane like i am. :D
i do like the overall cycle plan though and you should see good results from it. :)

I am so glad to see this post Pin. Some boards I visit have 275lb to 300lb guys claiming they stilll make fantastic gains off of 500mg of test a week and i must not know what I'm doing after 30 years if I don't too.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
I am so glad to see this post Pin. Some boards I visit have 275lb to 300lb guys claiming they stilll make fantastic gains off of 500mg of test a week and i must not know what I'm doing after 30 years if I don't too.
yeah i see those kind of posts all the time also. it amazes me that people claim to be that big and make gains off of so little steroid. as we grow our bodies need more of everything from nutritonal needs to gear needs to just maintain what we have added. our bodies were only designed to grow so big naturally and anything above that will need lots of supplementation to acheive and maintain.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pin I've done as much as 350 mg's of drol a/d...I was alot of fun to be with then....