©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How would this work for first ever cycle? 95% Test E. + 5% Test Cyp.

InsaneMuscle

Mar 24, 2015
Ireland
Sup guys, was wondering if it was ok to do and how to do it right in this matter with my situation:

Got my first part of my gear - Test E, and was just checking amps after a little while and found one out of 20 amps are Test Cyp while others are Test E. all are 1ml/250mg dosed... since it is my first ever cycle, should I just:

• Do 19 shots and dont touch the Test Cyp. at all and I should be good with that alone?
  • Get another batch of Test E so I can "borrow one shot of a new batch to make first row of a total of 20 shots pure Test E only" and dont even start mixing for first cycle?
  • Do all 20 shots (once every 3.5days) being last 1x Test Cyp?
  • Or ^ Being first 1x Test Cyp?
  • Or --------------------------------^^ Somewhere in a middle for 1 x Test Cyp?

Knowledgeable input is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Test-E and Test-C can be treated like the same compound. There is a small difference in half life but that is it. Just treat your cyp like it was enanth

Tren

Apr 8, 2015
A place you'll likely never be
Test-E and Test-C can be treated like the same compound. There is a small difference in half life but that is it. Just treat your cyp like it was enanth

x2.

Don't make it more complicated than it has to be, bro. You're just getting your feet wet, so just treat them the same and focus on lifting big, eating big, and sleeping big.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If you didn't start yet - ask these guys here for the killer first cycle - make it count - you will never get the chance again for a killer kick
Well-depending on you goil
Wish I had this place 32 years ago for my first cycle