©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How We Wrap Knees at Berea Barbell

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
1 more style for those wondering how many techniques or style in How to wrap your knees...

How We Wrap Knees at Berea Barbell - YouTube

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Interesting, I would like to try it. However, I think I would have to being playing the video while I did it.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Interesting, I would like to try it. However, I think I would have to being playing the video while I did it.

Hawk

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
may have issues the first 3-4 times but after that should be piece a cake. I going to give a try next week. Let you know how it works...

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
may have issues the first 3-4 times but after that should be piece a cake. I going to give a try next week. Let you know how it works...

Please do, I am a creature of habit and ritual so it's hard for me to try new things, butttt if it adds weight I'm in!

Hawk

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
Try and add an easy 15-20 pounds. Could be me but I bounce back with almost no resistance. Definitely I will give a try in my next meet.Still need to get use to put it on my self but is worth it!!!