©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to prevent winny hair loss

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Hairliss hasn't even been THAT big of an issue. Never on test or tren but I'm adding in winstrol and it may or may not effect it. Is there any way to prevent it or maybe soften the blow if it does effect me that way?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Do you naturally lose hair? Does it run in the family? If you don't have the genotype, you have nothing to worry about. If you do, DHT-type anabolics will accelerate the process.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Try some nizoral (ketoconazol) 2% shampoo. Shit works wonders for me. Masteron makes me shed like crazy cause it's a dht compound, but with using nizoral it has stopped the majority of it. Before I would have to clear the drain out after a shower cause it was full of my hair. Now, I get a little in my towel from drying off, maybe like 20 hairs...but never any in the drain. I'm not visibly thinning at all. And let me tell you, before I started using it I was concerned big time. Hair everywhere even on test. With test, nizoral stopped 95% of my hair loss. On mast I'd say 80%. It's cheap, can usually find on amazon, and for me and many others-it works :)

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
It's good stuff. Been around forever, and it works. Mast is the worst for your hair if your prone to losing it.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I second sticking to a shampoo like nizoral...I have the MPB gene so I'll be completely bald one day...nothing wrong with the Mr. Clean/ Jason statham look...a lotta chicks actually like it, or tell me they like it at least...I don't make a lot of money so they might actually mean it...it's mature, reminds them of their daddies haha

stay away from the orals tho IMO...got on propecia in college and that shit made me feel terrible , we screw with our endocrine system enough as it is

Last edited:

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Awesome. Where can I get it? Walmart? Or do I need to order it?
I have about have a bottle of topical spiro 5% in the bathroom. My hat stuff smell like skunk weed when it dries tho. Alcohol while it's wet. Not sure if it even works.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Awesome. Where can I get it? Walmart? Or do I need to order it?
I have about have a bottle of topical spiro 5% in the bathroom. My hat stuff smell like skunk weed when it dries tho. Alcohol while it's wet. Not sure if it even works.

You couldnt find on amazon? It's a prescription shampoo so ur doc can write for it. I got mine on amazon, came from england first time. Last time they didnt have name brand so i got a knockoff brand from thailand, which is working just as well as the name brand nizoral. Just make sure you get the 2%. They make a 1% too which ive heard doesnt work very good...you wont find it in walmart