©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how to find a competitive trainer/nutritionist in my area

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
So can anyone tell me how to go about finding one?

I dont want to pay for an over the net or Bostin Loyd set up. I want an in person coach. Unless it was magnus, IB, atomant or hawk lmfao.

Im in San Diego. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Over here, a lot of trainers, nutritionists use Linkedin. I have also seen some from my area on Facebook. Competative + Trainer brings up a lot of results. Toss in NPC or USPA if you want a more focused result!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I'll check it out thanks. I'm really trying to find someone that has experience in producing winners. I'm not Bostin Loyd rich and cant afford trainers like Palumbo, although I really wish I could.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'll check it out thanks. I'm really trying to find someone that has experience in producing winners. I'm not Bostin Loyd rich and cant afford trainers like Palumbo, although I really wish I could.

Just start selling your booty gay for pay

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Lmfao I am one sexy MoFo Phoe, I could get top dollar but i think they like younger dudes and Bostin Loyd is ahead of me on the gay for pay hahaha.... that shit is hilarious.

I honestly didn't know that shit goes on; but once you really think about it, I could picture guys doing it for the $ and etc.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
IB... for you and Magnus to turn me into a mini yetti... I'd sell my sweaty boxers to weirdos on craigslist to pay you two ;)