©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to deal with some side effects when use steroids?

LANDMARKCHEM_J

May 5, 2017
Although many people worry about the side effects of steroids they still take much time to know about it and already to have a try. What are the good ways to avoid and reduce the side effects? Would you please share your experience with them?:action-smiley-033:

Al elmer

May 17, 2017
Dear, The best way to reduce side effect is bathing,bathing and bathing everyday. Easy and natural. worth a lot. LOL

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Preparation and homework. Before doing a cycle try and research everything your going to put in your body so your prepared for any possible sides you may experience. Always have a stock of ancillaries on hand in case your prone to gyno for example. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. If your BP is an issue it is always a good idea to have a check up scheduled with a Doc or BP meds in the medicine cabinet. Also a good idea to keep some antibiotics on hand in case of a hiccup with an injection. Some guys have trouble sleeping while on cycle and with certain . If that's you then you may want to either have some OTC sleep aides on hand or find some things that help you fall asleep whether its running one off or meditation. I'd do my very best not to turn to any type of narcotics or alcohol for obvious reasons. Roid rage is another side. Personally I think its for the most part B.S. but if you feel your a bit more aggressive than normal again meditation is a good idea to try. Finally blood work is probably the most important thing to get done so you can monitor how your body is holding up while on cycle. Get a good Doc, be honest, and let him/her keep an eye on it for you. A good Doc won't judge you or your lifestyle but will do what's necessary to keep you healthy. Just my two cc' though.... AR....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Although many people worry about the side effects of steroids they still take much time to know about it and already to have a try. What are the good ways to avoid and reduce the side effects? Would you please share your experience with them?:action-smiley-033:

Definitely some type of estrogen control like an AI (ARIMIDEX) or a SERM (NOLVADEX)