©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how should I cycle clen?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
either 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

or 2 days on 2 days off.

I have heard both options, which do you prefer?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'm gonna use it 2 days on / 2 days off. Your body has less chance to adapt to it and become immune to it that way.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
does the same ramp up apply. start with low dosees and work your way up. once you find a good dose just stick with it?

I heard it shouldn't be used longer than 6 weeks.what do you guys think, sound right?

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Everyone is different I do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Measure your temp and when it starts to go back to normal cycle off.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I don't see how 2 days on / 2 off could work. The half life is so long (36hrs?) that it wouldn't be effective. I recommend you do the 2 weeks off with ephedra or ECA, I did that and in 6 weeks I lost 18lbs of pretty much just fat.

P

pincrusher

gregdiesel said:
I don't see how 2 days on / 2 off could work. The half life is so long (36hrs?) that it wouldn't be effective. I recommend you do the 2 weeks off with ephedra or ECA, I did that and in 6 weeks I lost 18lbs of pretty much just fat.
i agree, 2 days on then 2 days off will not give it time to work. the 2 weeks on then off method and use an eca stack when off the clen works great and it keeps your body from adjusting to either product.

mister.fantasti

Aug 16, 2005
gregdiesel said:

wtf?? i swear the half life of clen is only 7.5 hours. Every profile i have read says that.