©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how should Arimidex be used to reduce bloating?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
would you take Arimidex in the begining of your cycle, near the end or all way thru your cycle? whats a good dose on this for reducing bloat? I was thinking 25mg per day. does that sound right?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mr.nitrofish said:
would you take Arimidex in the begining of your cycle, near the end or all way thru your cycle? whats a good dose on this for reducing bloat? I was thinking 25mg per day. does that sound right?
.25 mg per day all the way through the cycle.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought arimidex had a long enough half life that it could be taken eod and still be as effective. Thats the way I take it and it seems to work well, but I don't think I ever ran it ed.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
do you think it would be useless if started 3 weeks into my cycle? im at about week 2 of my cycle and plan on buying some on my payday.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mrxplosive said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought arimidex had a long enough half life that it could be taken eod and still be as effective. Thats the way I take it and it seems to work well, but I don't think I ever ran it ed.
You are correct mrxplosive. Arimidex is very potent. How much you use and how often will be determined by how prone you may be to gyno and how dry you want to be during your cycle. Most people do very well using it EOD.

mr.nitrofish said:
do you think it would be useless if started 3 weeks into my cycle? im at about week 2 of my cycle and plan on buying some on my payday.

It's never too late, unless gyno is already present.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
DragonRider said:
You are correct mrxplosive. Arimidex is very potent. How much you use and how often will be determined by how prone you may be to gyno and how dry you want to be during your cycle. Most people do very well using it EOD.

It's never too late, unless gyno is already present.

ok good to know. im not gyno prone, im just looking to get less puffy this time around. my last cycle was trerible in that regard.