©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how much do you loose after a cycle?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
im on my second week of pct with nolvadex and im down 10 lbs. I gained a lot of water retention, but damn.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i have been using 500 mg per week of test e and i have no water gain at all that i can tell. i hope i dont lose 10 lbs when ever i come off my cycle cause that is all i have gained. and i have clomid and nolva for my PCT.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
I am going to up the dose next week , i think maybe before i ever started using gear i had real low test in my body because now i feel better i get better sleep i eat more and i have become less moody and i have a great sex drive. my skin after the first 3 or 4 weeks is totally normal no extra oil and no zits.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
im on my second week of pct with nolvadex and im down 10 lbs. I gained a lot of water retention, but damn.
Subtract the amount you gained on cycle.that'll put you in the ballpark.
been pissin a lot?
Don't forget to eat big during your pct
also Clomid will help reduce the "crash" by natural test. stimulation and coupled with proviron will harden up and reduce loss of your gains...
KEEP EATING and have more pct gear next time.
there are some that will do a mL of deca week4 and week 6 after cycle for the same reason--tighten up your gains.
Final analysis,dont sweat it.you'll even out...

Last edited:

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
do the proper pct with clomid after your cycle, and keep your protein intake as high as it was during your cycle. (about 1.5 g per lb of bodyweight.) Most of the weight you will lose initially will be all water. If you find the extra water weight desirable, cycle creatine into your off time.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
once again......it has been argued that you DO NOT need clomid with Nolva. Nolva is stronger than Clomid mg for mg and Nolva also starts Natural Test back up.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
once again......it has been argued that you DO NOT need clomid with Nolva. Nolva is stronger than Clomid mg for mg and Nolva also starts Natural Test back up.
your words are words of iron freejay(tonto might say that)
Its true but to combine will not hurt.I sometimes will because i run long cycles occasionally,which I do not condone by the way.But unless you were on an extraordinarily long,hard cycle it's a waste.stick w/Nolva

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
your words are words of iron freejay(tonto might say that)
Its true but to combine will not hurt.I sometimes will because i run long cycles occasionally,which I do not condone by the way.But unless you were on an extraordinarily long,hard cycle it's a waste.stick w/Nolva

Not only that, but some people respond better to clomid and others to nolva for some odd reason.
It's good to research this stuff and then experiment to see how you respond.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
10 lbs?Thats it?

Did you eat bro? I usually gain 10lbs within the first 3 to 4 weeks. Eat..have a shake...eat...have a shake. if you want mass your gonna have to sacrifice the abs for a month or two. On the other it could be youve reached your limit.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
hammeranvil said:
Did you eat bro? I usually gain 10lbs within the first 3 to 4 weeks. Eat..have a shake...eat...have a shake. if you want mass your gonna have to sacrifice the abs for a month or two. On the other it could be youve reached your limit.
Very good point. Diet and maintaining protein levels becomes even more important than it already is after your cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:

studies have shown clomid works selectively more on the suprapituitary where nolva works selective at the breasts and bones. (clomid is superior at getting natural test levels back quickly) nolvadex will work, but it takes a lot longer than with clomid. clomid/nolvadex is the best combo. tee uses only nolva, and that works for him, but he gets bad clomid sides, therefore thats why he doesnt use clomid (i hope i'm correct tee!) if clomid doesnt bother you, stick with the clomid/nolva combo, just remember to extend your pct by a week or 2 if using JUST nolvadex. arimidex and letro are both effective for PCT as well. both have been proven to raise test levels, FSH, and LH

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Are ya still doing squats and deadlifts.......we all know how important these are in releasing natural test...... ;)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Jaysonl1424 said:
how many lbs did u gain on this cycle?

about 40lbs, so when i loose 10 lbs im not really too worried, little surprized though.

started at 190lbs went up to 235lbs on cycle (500mg test e./12 weeks) now 2 weeks into pct im at 225lbs. I gained a lot of fat though, so this is accualy somewhat good. If I can hold onto 20 lbs till my next cycle ill be happy.

Last edited: