©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how much can i expect to gain

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
For my winny/decca ten week cycle I am gonna bust my ass in the gym especially on back. Right now im 21 190lbs w/8 % bf. This is my first cycle and im just wondering what i can expect to gain. Also you guys think i should keep up my cardio to stay cut cause i want to gain some muscle and i don't want the runnin to burn muscle so should i cut it down or what?
Thanks!

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Sorry for spelling mis. I was in a hurry. Anyway Im not gonna take any test w/ it and im not askin about sides or anything Just want to know what I can expect to gain and any training tips while on first cycle!

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Deca will shut down you down and if you don't have test in the mix (just like 250mg) you will be sorry, so will your girlfriend:p , unless she's just looking for an excuse to kick ya to the curb, you will have no sex drive after a few weeks if you don't use test. Atleast 90% of people lose their sex drive and can't get wood, but maybee you will be in the 10% that don't, If you are using winny at a high enuff dosage it will help as its a derivitive of DHT, but you gotta use enuff...you could try some proviron if you cant or won't use test..that may help..I am only speculating though..

hate

Apr 26, 2006
dostinex is another alternative b/c of the progestegenic effects deca will have, but if you're looking for size you might as well add 500mg of Test E in a week. drinking plenty of water, keeping a moderate sodium level/moderate fat in your diet and taking an anti-e will keep your from bloating too much.... So you can stay "cut"...btw did you do ANY research?

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Everyone else thanks for the advice and Iv'e got it all figured out now u guys rule!:wallbash:

Last edited by a moderator: