©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How many years of training did you have before your first cycle?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I was a little late to the game. I starting training seriously when I was in my early 20's. Made some very good gains "au natural" too. I was big, but kinda chubby. I thought eating alone would get me big. :rolleyes: When I was 39-40 I did my first cycle and man, what a difference. The muscle I had built on my own just soaked that test up. I'm glad I had a lot of natural training first.

You? Did you put some gym time in first before you jumped in?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well I've been training for real for 13 years... Got put on TRT this past year from a pituitary problem but have yet to go full bore. I really want to max myself out on TRT before taking the next step.

I used mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin pre-competition and really liked that combo for muscle retention and fat loss.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I started in my teens, way too early. Didn't have anyone to guide me or the Internet. My neighbor got me in the gym an was about 5 years older in college an was taking it. I got my first bottle then an started at 600mg a week of test enanthate. By 17 I was taking trips to Mexico an bringing in everything I could. Followed what I would read in the magazines an books.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I started in my teens as well. Took my first inject 3 months before I was 18 years old. I took a whopping 1/2ml of primoteston depot enanthate, then about a week later I took a fake shot of sustanon:(

5 months later, I took some Anadrol at a light dose for 4 weeks.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I played sports through college, so lifted since a young age. Started first cycle of GA Labs Test E 500mg/week at 20...

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Played soccer year round so didn't lift much until the end of high school...Got all big and shredded naturally...Hit the anavar only first in my very early 20's(I think) and then straight to Test/Eq. which made it very obvious at the time that I was 'on.':p

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I played sports through college, so lifted since a young age. Started first cycle of GA Labs Test E 500mg/week at 20...

GymAce was some good gear!

I had three years of training. I was 18 when I tried some Dbol @25mg a day...I got the flu two weeks in so I stopped. It wasn't until I turned 19 that I tried another cycle...This time it was Anavar (Searle), Deca (Can't recall), and Test (Rugby I believe). Great cycle!! I put on 27lbs!! Didn't know a damn thing about PCT back then because it wasn't around!! I think I need to get back to some HG gear!!

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Played soccer year round so didn't lift much until the end of high school...Got all big and shredded naturally...Hit the anavar only first in my very early 20's(I think) and then straight to Test/Eq. which made it very obvious at the time that I was 'on.':p

lol, that is pretty cool. The guy who I bought my Anadrol from I met for the first time (~1994) when buying the stuff (met him through a friend), and when he seen me he was freaking out and almost didn't want to sell anything to me because he thought i'd be too noticeable once on, and he got scared that it would lead back to him. Looking back, that's understandable, but he said it already looked like I was on something, and I was only 18.

That said, he wasn't very big, slightly more than myself, but he was a good 6-8 years older and in the back half of his 20's at the time.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
15 yrs old when I bought my first bottl of testosterone.
Everyone I knew that used it, advised me against. But I was dead set, had to have it. Got it,
Used it, thought I was "on" looking back I was a young dumb skinny foolish kid.
Made some gains I guess. Had some muscle for a skinny kid.

Got into Partying... 16-20 yrs was nothing but a big party. Coke.Meth,weed. youi name it or put it out there, I was taking a part. Lot of fighting and acting a young and dumb like most that age will do.

At about 20 I give up the party life for the most part, started get more interested in training.
Was making trips to Juarez Mexico soon after.
Met up with this fella Name Maverick here in my home town... One of a select few as crazy or more so then mmyself! hahaha.... Got to know about the forums in 98-99 when I was 21-22 yrs
and Began to meet many of you guys.

If I could travel back man I can see a million ways to improve and change things.
I had to learn the hard way.... and still am.

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
was way young myself prob 20 or so but had at least 3 years of solid training under my belt.

VP

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Well....if u call it training...tht started at 16 i thnk.
by 18 i was doin a "cycle".
Ill giv u my first cpl cycles in no special order...all seperate "cycle" btw.
--1ml wk Dynabol 50(nandrolone cypionate) (50mgs/wk) for 10wks--lol
--50mgs Clomid ed for 50 days.-- even funnier
--20mgs dbol for 2 wks.--funny but not toooo bad
--1ml sust a wk for 3wks, then 1ml primo a wk for 3wks, then 1 Norma deca a wk for 3 wks.
(Paid $200 n got 3 amps sust,3 amps primo,3 amps/jugs norma decas)

All these cycles were bought for $200 each from my same "friend"

This is how i was taught!! Took til i was 22yo to meet a buddy of mine tht actually knew what he was doin. Got my
First real cycle from him. IP test cyp/deca and Bionobol(dbol)--loooved those fluoresent orange foil push out 10packs...5mg tabs. 25lbs was gained.....and i fell in love with this game!!

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
For those looking back and saying, "I was too young.." What was the impetus to sway you in the direction to run your first cycle? How do you think your physique would be now had you laid off until later when you had more years and experience training and building a solid base for nutrition and best practices?

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Im 21 btw, started at 20 and dont regret it or wish I waited. Im happy I started, I dont smoke or do rec drugs, drink lightly once a month probably with friends and dont live unhealthy. Id rather get in shape and focus on my body and improving then going out and getting shit faced with everyone my age. Did that for a few years and it got old real quick

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I think I was 17 when I started. My first was a bottle of test enanthane from Mexico for $200. I done it and didn't get the "swole" look I thought was going to happen overnight. Granted this was around 97-98, Internet was not even in the schools here at that time.

Unfortunately, juice was the calmest thing I was doing. Extasy, coke, and meth were my clen and t3 combo. Looking back, the juice didn't do no where near the damage I'm sure the rec drugs done to me. After someone has learned their body/diet and been training at least a year, I think they could start with light cycles.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I had been training well over ten years before my first cycle. I was in my mid twenties