©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how many weeks before test e lowers your...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
sperm count? I'm on 1g a week but only @ 3 weeks. Trying to console myself from my recent heartbreak (see my other post about that) I was with this chick tonight who I thought was on the pill, and wasn't. I asked her while we were doing it and she "misunderstood" me and I did my thing. I'm guessing I'm still pretty fertile this short in. Her last day of her period was June 9. Maybe kell can help with this!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
At 21 days I would say your pretty safe with 1G a week assuming your taking 1000mg a week. Day 21 96% of your count is down. You still have a 4% chance but I would rule it out.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
June 8th 750mg test (front load)
June 11th 500mg test
June 15th 500mg test
June 19th 500mg test

So more like 16 days.

W

wolfyEVH

did you shoot your load in her????? and what made you think she was on the pill?? if you pulled out you have nothing to worry about as there is ZERO semen in pre-cum, but thats only if you pissed before ejaculating the previous time as semen can still be left over in the urethra. as long as you pissed before sex and pulled out "perfectly", no worries......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
did you shoot your load in her????? and what made you think she was on the pill?? if you pulled out you have nothing to worry about as there is ZERO semen in pre-cum, but thats only if you pissed before ejaculating the previous time as semen can still be left over in the urethra. as long as you pissed before sex and pulled out "perfectly", no worries......

Yes bro, I'm sorry to say I did. We were involved before like a year ago and she was always on the pill. I asked her before I did if she was still on, and she said yes but I don't know what the hell she thought she heard me ask. I should've known better b/c I have as much to lose as punching a mother f#cker this other day. Maybe more.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
gregdiesel said:
Yes bro, I'm sorry to say I did. We were involved before like a year ago and she was always on the pill. I asked her before I did if she was still on, and she said yes but I don't know what the hell she thought she heard me ask. I should've known better b/c I have as much to lose as punching a mother f#cker this other day. Maybe more.

Hey bro, we have a lot of extra baby clothes and toys if ya need them!! Just think, maybe twins!! Honestly bro, I got my wife prego while I was doing Test inj. Even if your sperm count is down, it's very possible to get a woman prego. Sorry. :(

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I pushed that issue with her, or to take 3 reg pills to be safe. But see my new post UPDATE