©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how long till natural test is shut down for good

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
how long would you have to take steroids for it to completely shut down your natural testosterone perminitly. what steroid whould have the most effect?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
hard to say I think that it depends on the individual , thier have been guys who have not recovered from a simple 10 week cycle and than some that can run test for a year and recover easly

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:
how long would you have to take steroids for it to completely shut down your natural testosterone perminitly. what steroid whould have the most effect?
there are so many things that will help to determine this that there is no way to accurately estimate how long this would take to occur. i have never seen where someone was totally shut down on a permanent basis, but i have seen where it took a long time, a year or more to recover.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
The other replys are absolutely correct, it varies greatly from person to person. Obviously you are in for more of a risk when you run a cycle for 1.5 years vs 12 weeks.