©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how do you?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
powerpress said:
how do you get into an ampule?do you break it then stick your needle in it?
score with a fingernail file if theres no dot and wrap a ply of tissue around your fingers and quickly...snap
If there is a dot,snap from opposite the dot.then yes,you stick the pin in and draw.
sound like you were fronted your first pop at the gym today.
or did you pay $25.00 for it?
first-timer or first time with amps?

Last edited:

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
first timer for the injection...i saw the crazy low prices for an amp and was thinking about going that route...but now that i think about it a 10ml vial is cheaper than 10-1ml amps...atleast they were on the list i saw.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
powerpress said:
first timer for the injection...i saw the crazy low prices for an amp and was thinking about going that route...but now that i think about it a 10ml vial is cheaper than 10-1ml amps...atleast they were on the list i saw.
Your a 1st timer and you went for the ventrogluteal?whattaguy.
be happy to help.First brudda,whats your stats-age,weight,what did you get and how much of it?whattaya want mass muscle I assume?right?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
powerpress said:

Normally are. Plus, I hate amps. Always have to worry about injecting a microscopic shard of glass unless you filter it.