©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how do you guys take your drol?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I was taking 50mg am and 50mg pre-workout. I'm guessing some of you like DR are cutting them in half and taking more frequently? Also what is the half-life of drol?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Greg you chop it up rteal fine and then you just snort it...It get's you going my quicker that way....LOL....Fuck cutting them in half do the whole one that's how you see gains 1 in the morning and 1 at supper time....100 mg's a day you wont belive the gains in week 2 it'll be like a different man under the bar,,,,I'm on day 4 at 100 mg's can't wait to see the gains now....I've been doing injectables only and looking for the solid but slow gains and decided I needed a kick in the ass...ANADROL/IS THE BEST

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I doubt I'll do more that 100mg a day, it kicks my BP up and gives me headaches if I dose too high. I was curious what is the half life and do you take it more than 2x a day?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm taking 100mgs ED one in the morning to get me going then one in the afternoon about 1 1/2 hrs before i workout. The half life is about 8-9 hrs.

W

wolfyEVH

take one in the am and one before you go to bed.......no need to take it that quickly in the afternoon......the half life is long on drol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
CHRIS 1 said:
I love Anadrol. I take High doseages . I take 3-6 anadrols when I use them.
Sorry, but in my book thats called an improper overdose.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
It does sound like a death sentence to me. Doesn't DR take crazy amounts though too?
I cant speak for him, but I dont think so. I was trying to find the article that I had with a study on Anadrol. It showed that anything over 100 or 150 would not produce any better gains and only created unwanted side effects.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I cant speak for him, but I dont think so. I was trying to find the article that I had with a study on Anadrol. It showed that anything over 100 or 150 would not produce any better gains and only created unwanted side effects.

I've read that also when i was researching before i decided to take anadrol.
How's your wheels?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
I was taking 50mg am and 50mg pre-workout. I'm guessing some of you like DR are cutting them in half and taking more frequently? Also what is the half-life of drol?
Dbol yes, anadrol I wouldn't because of the half life. Twice a day would be OK for drol.