©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how do i know I am using enough clen?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I am on clen right now and up to 100 mcg a day, and I dont when i should stop going up. Cause my hands are shaking and stuff but then it goes away. How are u sure when u stop at a certain dosage and then tapper down? I am on day 6 out of 14, so far i did 20,40,60,80,80, 100. Thanks any help would help. This is my first time using clen also.

A

armani1072

you should probably not go any higher than 100mcg. do 100mcg for day 7 and 8 and then pyramid down the same way you pyramid up, ending with 20mcg on day 14. here is a link for a clen profile, it explains pretty much all about it. :) hope this helps. www.armani1072.com/clenbuterol.htm

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
here is what i am going to do, today i took 120mcg, so i am gonna take 120 mcg for 3 more days and then tapper down and i will end up at 20 on day 14. What do u guys think. But when i hold my hand out its always shaking, does that mean I am taking to much?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
here is what i am going to do, today i took 120mcg, so i am gonna take 120 mcg for 3 more days and then tapper down and i will end up at 20 on day 14. What do u guys think. But when i hold my hand out its always shaking, does that mean I am taking to much?

I am not a clen user because I don't like to be sped up. However, I would stick to the 2 wk on 2 wk off rule. Also, you should talk to someone experienced with clen before ever starting imo. Just like I did with my long r3 igf-1 cycle. I know AAS but I did not know igf, so, I researched my ass off and talked to several people that have used it.

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
I get the hand shakes at just about any dose. I've read that potassium will help reduce them. You could get that from a bunch of bananas or tablets directly.

I don't know if it works though. Last time I used clen I tried eating a few bananaas each day, but it didn't do shit for me. I'm going to try potassium pills next time.

This IGF1 is beginning to sound interesting.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
well i am losing fat cause i can see it and people are telling me. Atleast i know it did something.