©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How About Balco?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Has anyone ever known or done any business with Balco before they went under?...I'm curious to know about the un-detectable stuff they were doing in there lab...Anyone?

P

pincrusher

the undetectable stuff is just a reformulation of existing steroids. i know of another source who has an undetectable product on the market right now but it is very expensive somewhere to the cost of $400-500 per 10ml bottle. it is also only about as strong as winny.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
pincrusher said:
the undetectable stuff is just a reformulation of existing steroids. i know of another source who has an undetectable product on the market right now but it is very expensive somewhere to the cost of $400-500 per 10ml bottle. it is also only about as strong as winny.

i wouldn't pay that much for GH, let alone something as strong as winny. bet he gets a lot of business :rolleyes:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I believe I know who your talking about pin....It's a little on the high side and I personally don't have to worry about any testing...

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
i wouldn't pay that much for GH, let alone something as strong as winny. bet he gets a lot of business :rolleyes:
believe it or not, this source does quite well with the undetectable product despite its high cost since these kinds of products are in high demand right now by a large contingent of sports performers.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
well, i guess if your talking about multi-millionaire sports figures, then i guess he does do well. just a lil guy like me, i couldn't quite afford that.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
well, i guess if your talking about multi-millionaire sports figures, then i guess he does do well. just a lil guy like me, i couldn't quite afford that.
yes they do have these kinds of customers ;) i would never try it either since it is way to expensive for me but i dont have to worry about drug testing with what i do LOL that is unless i start breakin windows with my newspapers when i throw em :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would love for the public to know that there is millions of combinations of designer steroids that can be made and not detected. Maybe then they would know that they will never win that fight and just back off the topic. Even if the detection gets better, IM sure gene doping is just around the corner, if not already in use by a few at the top of sports.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I guess it's like trying to win the war on drugs.....It ain't gonna happen...we love our recreational stuff...and as long as the cia doesn't get their funding for secret ops..their only choice is drugs....