©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Horse steroids used...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi.....a friend of mine recently had horse-steroids that he wanted to inject himself with, but at the end, threw away the stuff...I believe, that some ppl have tried this before and apparently, as rumors have it, you build like an ox...lol...Anyone know what these type of sterois's name are??? One guy used it and it lasted 6 months....They recon he got SO f'n big, that there were no more place on his body to add muscle....Maby if i have enough guts, i should use it :)
Any ideas ppl??
tia :p

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Equipoise is what you could call a "horse steroid" and its not very strong at all. Ask him what it was. Many people take vetrinary steroids instead of human grade. Its no better than human grade stuff for building muscles though.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well...apparently the owners of Race Horses use it to boost their horses.......so hel....it must be potent.....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Not necessarily. My buddy owns several horses but I have never heard of anything thats super potent for horses. He uses Eq to speed his up, and the dose is actually less than what humans take. When you talk to him, ask him what it is. I think he may be pulling your leg. If he isn't, I guarantee some nut would have taken it already :D

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
ok..as soon as i get hold of this guy, ill let you'se know...you never know......maby he's got something going there...lol....so ill keep you posted ;-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Trust me....i am.....I'm just a type of person who likes to be 1000% sure, before i try anything.....remember......im still a newbie, so ppl CAN bullshit me :-(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Robin Hood said:
Trust me....i am.....I'm just a type of person who likes to be 1000% sure, before i try anything.....remember......im still a newbie, so ppl CAN bullshit me :-(

Everyone is new to AAS sometime. I still have TONS to learn, as does everyone. If you think someone is bullshitting you, feel free to ask on the board. No question is stupid, and everyone is here to help each other :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ok.....i spoke 2 one guy that used the stuff ( forgotten the name ), and he recons a person must stay away from this stuff, as it works heavy on the heart. Sometimes, your heart will beat rappidly, and slowely again.......so this definatly is a no-no..