©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

holy shit!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
This was a first. I took my every other day shot of cut blend in the right quad today and instantly had burning in the lips and face. Also, I began to cough real heavy.
I'm on 4th week with no trouble. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Tren cough. Very common. I've had the burning in the lips and face once or twice as well. I don't think it's that common, but it does happen. I had it go all the way down my arm and chest one time as well. Ride the Tren train, baby!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
It was a little scary. I've never experienced it and I have ran tren before. Glad I'm not the only one and I'll no longer worry about it. I added 1cc of tren a to 1cc of the cut blend I have. It's working wonders.
Thanks brother

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
It was a little scary. I've never experienced it and I have ran tren before. Glad I'm not the only one and I'll no longer worry about it. I added 1cc of tren a to 1cc of the cut blend I have. It's working wonders.
Thanks brother

Could just be coincidence but I can pin 1.5-2 ml tren and never get the cough but say I'm running tren daily and mixing in test e/c every 3-4 days that's when I'll get the cough I really don't get out of control coughs but my chest will get super tight and it'll feel like vise grips on my throat/esophagus , like I say its only when I mix my test/tren together

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
You can get that with any shot. For some reason tren more than anything...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Could just be coincidence but I can pin 1.5-2 ml tren and never get the cough but say I'm running tren daily and mixing in test e/c every 3-4 days that's when I'll get the cough I really don't get out of control coughs but my chest will get super tight and it'll feel like vise grips on my throat/esophagus , like I say its only when I mix my test/tren together

I get it the exact opposite. When I mix the Tren with something else I almost never get it. When I pin straight Tren, I get the cough.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You can get that with any shot. For some reason tren more than anything...

I did not know that. I've never heard of anyone getting it with anything other than Tren. Learn something new everyday.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I just used to get tge cough when I get a vain
Did you get the taste in your mouth

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I got the taste, the burning lips and the burning face. Thought I was having a heart attack as my chest got real tight before the cough came on. Lasted about a minute

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I did not know that. I've never heard of anyone getting it with anything other than Tren. Learn something new everyday.

I get it with susp. Any time you nic a vein or artery it can happen. Happened to a guy I gave a flu shot to........really hard telling him relax and stay calm. He was like I can taste it I can taste it!!! Also happened to a kid who I gave a booster shot to.

Fuck it happened to me a few times with test cyp just doin my legs.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I get it from time to time when I nick a vein also. Seems to happen more when I am pinning tren than anything else. It is a metallic taste in the back of my tongue and seeming uncontrollable coughs for a few minutes. I have learned to recognize it coming on and try to not cough. Tough to try and not cough, but it helps alot. Hits about 5 seconds after I pull out the needle. It also hits mostly on quad shots.

I have heard that it is from the gear going to the lungs via the blood stream and I think they call it a pulmonary embolism. I could be wrong though. My memory is not as good as it used to be.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Psych is correct.Ive had cough with eq and test E several times. Not as pronounced as tren but the same lungs tickling pre cough feeling.
thx T..........

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
You can usually "taste" the compound through your lungs when that happens. Not very palatable :p

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I have tasted several items while shooting them, but none of them have given me a cough yet.

The worst was a radioisotope of barium, when the doctor injected me so he could track it through my system. Tasted like I had been sucking on a metal spoon all day. Hit suddenly and was also warm, very odd feeling.