©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

high dosage cycle trend is bad

P

pincrusher

i see a very bad trend starting here and that is people are starting to run either high dosage cycles or running very long cycles when they should not be running either.
unless you have a very specific goal such as a contest you plan on doing, you should not run high disages or long cycles.
to many people seem to have the fear of loosing size & strength when they come off but the reality is that even if you loose some gains when doing a proper pct, they will rapidly come back when you run your next cycle and your overall gains will still be great. when runnign really long cycles, your gains will come to a stop unless you properly plan the cycle and switch gear periodically to keep shocking your system. you also need to plan out your workouts because you will need to switch those also from high intense low weight workouts to more of a maintanance type lighter weight high reps workout periodically to allow your body to properly recover.
i know i am not a good example because i run high dosages but you must realize that i have been doing this for quite some time and slowly build up my dosages to where they are today. i did not overnight decide to run 2grams+ of test but instead slowly added a little at a time with each successive cycle i ran. ya'll should be doing the same thing. :)

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
i agree

i also have to say this, i am around a lot of newbs to using and novices. People don't understand that just test alone or stacked with something small and used at just sometime 2-300 mg/week can give a novice good gains. I have yet to see any of my novice friends not be amazed when just using 250mg/week of test alone! It doesn't take 700mg/week plus dbol. Just give test a try. You won't be disappointed. Of course you may up it a little depending on your size and all but no need to get a stack for your first cycle of 4 things! My first is test/ equip. hopefully all does well

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
I don't mean 5 lb increase and bench going up 15 pounds either!
Big gains my friend weighing in at 162 benching 245 went to 182lbs and benching 305, little guy too....this plus nothing but good stories from low doseage using on everything i have seen

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tee is a good example of this. I can't believe i'm gonna say this...But he's a big dude but uses very moderate dosages. More isn't always better. Damn i gotta go puke now

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Achtung,baby!

A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y.Ive noticed too.Due in part to J/K'ing wisecracks.
Everything in moderation,boys.Everything in moderation.
Especially here.
Glad you posted the observation Pin because I almost did it last night...
Much better you did it...I havent the seniority?!?
Good post PIN..!

Last edited: