©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi Guys - 1st cycle

845cpl

Apr 5, 2005
Hi Guys

My name is Joe and I have been a lurker on the board for quite some time now. I just started my first cycle last thursday and did my 2nd shot sunday afernoon (1cc of test ethante qv). I noticed i am retaining a little water I think. I also haven't purchased any novadex or clomid but figure I still have time for that. I am 40, 5'11 and 210 (was 207 last week). my scale says I am 26.5 bodyfat, so I have a long ways to go. Hope I didn't start too late in life to get some results.

Take care, any advice, tips, etc would be highly appreciated

845cpl

Apr 5, 2005
On Monday and Thursday, I do Chest, shoulders, and triceps
Tuesday and Friday is back and biceps
off on wednesday,sat,sun...

Do an hour of cardio at least 4-5 times a week (mosty the elliptical)

should I stop the test until I get the novadex?

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
845cpl said:
On Monday and Thursday, I do Chest, shoulders, and triceps
Tuesday and Friday is back and biceps
off on wednesday,sat,sun...

Do an hour of cardio at least 4-5 times a week (mosty the elliptical)

should I stop the test until I get the novadex?

It will still be awhile before your test levels are built up sufficiently to notice anything (your what 4 days into the cycle), and no you are not to old to start, it may be more beneficial to you now you are 40 as natural test production declines more and more with age. What dosage are you using and where is the leg workouts in your routine? Don't leave out half our body!

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
i would order some nolv. but until it came in run to gnc and get some generic stuff just in case. better to be safe than sorry. when i said workout exp. i meant your life . have you been working out long...just starting....on and off. and like he said don't forget your bottom half.

845cpl

Apr 5, 2005
I have been working out with weights for about 3 years straight now. I got down to 185 from 265 about 4 years ago, but as I have done more weights I got heavier and eating too much didn't help!! I will post a picture when I get home so you guys can see what I have to work with. I am going to order the novadex this week, what is the generic product available at GNC called? Also, should I be taking those things now? I thought they were for PCT.

Anyway, I am very enthusiastic about working hard and making some gains. Will I put on too much waist line as a product of the test? Also, I'm sure it's in my mind this early into the cycle, but I feel like I can work harder than before and be ready to do the same routine in a cpl of hours.

Once again, I really appreciate all the help this board has to offer, hope to past down the info I learn here someday

Thanks

Joe