©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi all

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
welcome :welcome:

DR as im from uk the weather is very cold and a inch or 2 of snow last night, but the rain soon cleard that up this morning.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
welsh-beast84 said:
welcome :welcome:

DR as im from uk the weather is very cold and a inch or 2 of snow last night, but the rain soon cleard that up this morning.

My mother is from the UK. A little place called Glostershire (I think). I've also heard mention of Cirencester.
I've been watching the weather there. It seems like they are having some very unusual weather patterns for this time of the year.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
yer, Glostershire is only a few miles from me, we have very bizzare weather patterns over here all the time.

Like just before this summer the weather was really hot so everyone was expecting a red hot summer(which is unlikely for uk) and then it went colder and rained just like that, in peak summer time.

Daveyboyuk

Dec 30, 2005
Thanks for the warm invitation, think I will like it here. There is massive amounts of information on this board, cannot wait to get reading and get to know some of you guys.

Cheers. (I'm from the UK and its very cold at the mo!)

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome to Anasci Davey. You'll have to fill us in on the AAS scene in the UK. I hear that gear is quite readily available there and it's much less illegal than with the new laws in the US.