©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hGH water

starbaby

Nov 26, 2004
Hey guys:

I've just gotten my hGH, and I'm stoked to start picking myself, but I'm doing a low dose for 8 months. And thus, I need to keep the 10cc viles active for longer than two days.

I've heard that there is a different water that you can mix the gh with and it will last up to 10 days (exactly what I need for the first month).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
xoxo

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
starbaby said:
Hey guys:

I've just gotten my hGH, and I'm stoked to start picking myself, but I'm doing a low dose for 8 months. And thus, I need to keep the 10cc viles active for longer than two days.

I've heard that there is a different water that you can mix the gh with and it will last up to 10 days (exactly what I need for the first month).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
xoxo

What does "stoked to start picking myself" mean?! And where are you from?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ive Known A Few Women That Have Used Very Low Doses Of Hgh And Loved It. And Biggin Are U Really Mixing Ba With Ur Gh. Have U Not Noticed That The Gh Problably Isnt Working.

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
BIGSARGE said:
Ive Known A Few Women That Have Used Very Low Doses Of Hgh And Loved It. And Biggin Are U Really Mixing Ba With Ur Gh. Have U Not Noticed That The Gh Problably Isnt Working.

I usad the ba water for the last month that i was on the gh. I didn't know that it destroyed it. Someone had told me to use it with my serostim so it would last longer. I was told that it would last up to 5 days with the bac water. :(

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
If you are using sterile water, swabbing the stopper each time with alcohol before drawing out of it, and storing it in the fridge, it is going to be okay to use beyond 2 days. Do you mean 10cc vials or 10 IU vials? If it is 10 IU, you are most likely going to be using them within 5 days, which will be a-okay with the sterile water.

Depending on what brand you are using, many of the american brands of GH (Saizen, etc) ship with a bottle of BW (Bacteriostatic water) to reconstitute. If you are using one of these, your HGH is going to be fine for three weeks in the fridge.

Best of luck on your GH cycle. You should see some pretty great results at around 1.5 to 2 IU's a day, 5 on / 2 off ... especially for an 8 months run. I have worked with some female bodybuilders and fitness competitors in the past with GH at low dose like this. I have personally been running GH for a little over 4 years now ... great results. I am currently a little over 260 at 8% bf at 6' 1" ... don't think I ever would have made it without adding GH to the AAS cycles. Keep me posted on how it works out for you. Take care.

RedBaron

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
RedBaron said:
I have personally been running GH for a little over 4 years now ... great results. I am currently a little over 260 at 8% bf at 6' 1" ... don't think I ever would have made it without adding GH to the AAS cycles. Keep me posted on how it works out for you. Take care.

RedBaron

That sounds like an expensive cycle. What would someone at your weight to bf ratio run that at?

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
I still get pretty decent results from 5 IU's a day, split into two injections - first thing in the morning and early afternoon ran 5-6 days a week. I occasionally run it as high as 8IU's a day, same split. A few years ago this was a pretty outrageously priced cycle. I was using Upjohn Genotropin mini-quicks. Now that there are decent quality chinese GH options, the cost is more affordable .... though not cheap by any stretch.