©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Somatropin

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
is there an off time with this type of hgh or do you just keep on taking it for months and it dosent screw with your test?

I got an unlimited suppy and I was gonna take it for 6 months....and I want to stack it with some deca and winstrol in novemeber the deca and shit ill b on for 3 months

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
is there an off time with this type of hgh or do you just keep on taking it for months and it dosent screw with your test?

I got an unlimited suppy and I was gonna take it for 6 months....and I want to stack it with some deca and winstrol in novemeber the deca and shit ill b on for 3 months

It doesnt have any effect on testosoterone. HGH is better when used in longer durations. I wouldnt suggest staying on forever. OFF periods on anything can be beneficial.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
ok

how long do you think I should go on for? and I just got off a 3 month cycle exactly 2 months ago of deca sust and dbol....... do u think It would be ok to start just the hgh now for 3 months then add the other anabolics?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
how long do you think I should go on for? and I just got off a 3 month cycle exactly 2 months ago of deca sust and dbol....... do u think It would be ok to start just the hgh now for 3 months then add the other anabolics?

Sounds perfect. Go on the HGH for 3 months then start another cycle (ensures sufficient recovery etc). Then carry on the HGH through your entire gear cycle. So a 12 week gear cycle will be 6 months. I would personally continue the HGH for a atleast a month after your pct. Let us know what you decide to do.