©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH price?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Hello fellas. I presume most of you on here are in America and, as I'm in Cyprus, the question is only theoretical, but I wondered what you're usually paying for your human growth hormone? Been researching the stuff and decided, pending a decent price, to take the plunge, but my girlfriend's personal trainer just quoted me 1600 euros for 300 IUs. It sounds extortionate to me, even if he is selling it as "the stuff that Madonna takes", and I was hoping to pay half that amount. I'd heard the black market price over there is a maximum of three dollars per IU, and sometimes even lower than two dollars for a bulk buy? I've decided to give it a miss because the price he's quoting me is equivalent to almost 2,300 dollars. Am I right in thinking he's taking the piss, or am I being a tight fool?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Some of the brands like SEROSTIM,,HUMATROPE,, go for the larger dollars.
$400-700 for 100 iu and Ive seen the generics (CHINESE) go for as little as $100 per 100 iu. Depends on your brand and where you shop.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Thanks for the information, appreciate that. think I made the right decision to give it a miss. Think I'll give Tren A a go for the first time instead.