©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH for small Biceps!

godzillawars200

Dec 31, 2005
I have a weak point, small biceps! Hugh triceps though! I would like to know if I injected my HGH injections directly into my bicep muscles if this would cause this area to get larger and catch up to my other body parts.
Your input on this appreciated!
godz

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
yeah.. HGH isn't that what gives you 'growth gut' and large stomach..?
how much are you going to use??

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
i got the same prob. but i think everybody wants huge biceps. u can do a site injection, but i cant remember what to use. its not steroids. i think there "site enhancement oils" i think its mostly silicone......theres another one called nolotil. ive thought about useing it myself?!?!?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
rebhchad said:
i got the same prob. but i think everybody wants huge biceps. u can do a site injection, but i cant remember what to use. its not steroids. i think there "site enhancement oils" i think its mostly silicone......theres another one called nolotil. ive thought about useing it myself?!?!?

synthol? makes you look too out of proportion if you ask me.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I wouldn't want to touch that crap (synthol) people that use it look ridiculous, like blowing up ballons in their arms. Look at the thread about the "man with the expolding arms", it is not building muscle! Some people claim that spot injections work, I don't see the evidence for this. In smaller muscles you will get some irritation, just like in the bigger muscles, which may be perceived as "growth" but getting punched in the arm has the same effect. HGH has the ability to create new cells, unlike steroids that just allows the muscle cells to grow, but this is needed to be taken over a lengthy period of time and in sufficiant amounts to actually see an effect. Secondly this need to be taken with steroid to optimize the effects. I have read a ton of articles on this and they all point to disappointing results if not taken properly. Now the final clincher, it is massively expensive! To do a decent cycle of this, and depending on your source, you are looking at $1000 - $2000 per month and I have read you need to run this for a minimum of 6 months, otherwise results will be disappointing! Here is an article talking about it:
http://www.steroid.com/HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE.phtml

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
mandarb11 said:
I wouldn't want to touch that crap (synthol) people that use it look ridiculous, like blowing up ballons in their arms. Look at the thread about the "man with the expolding arms", it is not building muscle! Some people claim that spot injections work, I don't see the evidence for this. In smaller muscles you will get some irritation, just like in the bigger muscles, which may be perceived as "growth" but getting punched in the arm has the same effect. HGH has the ability to create new cells, unlike steroids that just allows the muscle cells to grow, but this is needed to be taken over a lengthy period of time and in sufficiant amounts to actually see an effect. Secondly this need to be taken with steroid to optimize the effects. I have read a ton of articles on this and they all point to disappointing results if not taken properly. Now the final clincher, it is massively expensive! To do a decent cycle of this, and depending on your source, you are looking at $1000 - $2000 per month and I have read you need to run this for a minimum of 6 months, otherwise results will be disappointing! Here is an article talking about it:
http://www.steroid.com/HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE.phtml
$2000 A MONTH WHAT KINDA DOSES U PLAN ON TAKIN?

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
BIGSARGE said:
$2000 A MONTH WHAT KINDA DOSES U PLAN ON TAKIN?

Well without naming a well known source on our site (you know who you are ;) ), and just going by their recommended dosages (2 to 6 iu daily) taking the 6 iu dosage as the example, even though I have heard of much higher dosages being used, a 100 iu kit runs around $425 to $600 US. At 6 iu daily a month would cost you from $850 - $1200! That is just one source and I have seen these kits sold for alot more than that! Needless to say you can see how easily it can kick up to the $2000 dollar mark depending on what you pay for it. Most people are disappointed with it if they do not run it in sufficant doses along with insulin, anabolic steroids, and t3. These work synergistically to allow for dramatic gains! Good stuff if you can afford it!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Anybody out there heard about when HGH prices will fall? The first patents were in the late '80s so I would think generics would have been allowed by now.