©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH cycle

jruderock

Apr 22, 2004
the peg
sup bros, im new to the roid world and so far its treatin me pretty darn good, within the next couple months i plan on doing a cycle of hgh, but i just started doing research on it, so theres alot i still need to know, any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

W

wolfyEVH

if you're new...i dont know about jumping into GH already.....thats some serious sh*t!!!
let us know your previous cycle/cycles and we can go from there..

wolf

jruderock

Apr 22, 2004
the peg
hey ya my previous cycle was 10 weeks of test enanthate 250 mg twice a week, before that i loaded up with dbols cuz enanthate takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, and post cycle i toke clomid, kept pretty much all my gains, i was 235 when i started my cycle and 250 when i finsished with some pretty nice strength gains

jruderock

Apr 22, 2004
the peg
ya wolf ive deffeintly heard that HGH was not something to be taken lightly, so anything you have to say i will take into serious consideration
thanks

W

wolfyEVH

thats a good cycle you just got off of....try fairly the same cycle again, only w/ EQ or deca added in there....make sure you always have test in a cycle, especially if you use deca (limpd*ck!) there are "some" cycles that can work decent w/o the use of test, but i think its great to use as a base for cycles IMO.....just my 2cents....

jruderock

Apr 22, 2004
the peg
ya i hear ya wolf, i just got back from the gym did back,dead lifts were great, the main reason im thinking HGH is because i feel like my frame is starting to get maxed out, im about 6'1 250 and well before i started working out 3 years ago, there wasnt much to me lol
major question though is whether or not the gland the produces hgh naturally shuts down after a cycle?

W

wolfyEVH

i dont think anything will shut you down permanently....for all i know, i dont think there is PCT for GH...prolly wrong but i really havent done much research into that stuff.....i would just ignore that stuff.....6'1" and 250 is pretty massive size if most of that is lean....just try and research EVERYTHING you can about GH before you do it....just like any cycle, one needs to know every front to back....