©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey everyone!

kunder

Feb 6, 2014
Hey guys....

just wanted to say hello to everyone.... I've been a part of a board for years, but I have recently moved to Australia, so I needed a new one that copes with Aussie mates.

A little about me... I've been working out for approx. 10 years.
Im 25 years old, and I have 2 cycles under my belt. some stats:

6'1 (184cm)
218lb (approx.100kg)
fluctuate between 12-15%bf

1st cycle:

250mg Test Enth. 2x week
For 12 weeks.
pct - Nolva, Clomid

2nd cycle:

100mg Test Prop. 4x or 3x week
Anaver 80mg day
For 10 weeks.
pct - Nolva, Clomid

3rd cycle Plans:

Sustanon 250 - Half a CC every other day
Dianabol - 40mg everyday for the first month
Anavar - 100mg everyday
Arimidex - .25 every other day
pct - Nolva, Clomid, Hcg

Nice to meet everyone cant wait to get started on the forum and show some progress cheers!

One day I want to do a show, but wont go into it until I know I think I can win it for sure!

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
welcome to the board brother. nice intro. glad you stopped by. looks like you have done a little research bf taking the plunge. hope you stick around and also avoid those terrible shipping laws to Australia!

kunder

Feb 6, 2014
welcome to the board brother. nice intro. glad you stopped by. looks like you have done a little research bf taking the plunge. hope you stick around and also avoid those terrible shipping laws to Australia!

Thanks Brotha! Yeah I've done heeps of research from peptides, to anabolics... My knowledge on the topic is exceptional... But I'm also a strong believer of experience. Trial and error, based on what works for a certain individual....

I know I heard in Australia it's very hard to obtain legit sources; without having to go through customs. I hope with some time ill be able to meet a local rep... the only downfall with that is the pricing here.... I've been told its very expensive compared to the $50 dollars a bottle of test in Canada, anyways thanks for the reply cheers!